These simple hot deli sandwiches are a family favorite. It makes for a quick dinner, an appetizer, or you can even make extra and freeze these for fast lunches. We love these for family get-togethers this time of year and they pair wonderfully with a warm bowl of soup.
Every time I’m meal planning Brad suggests these and I always forget just how simple they really are! There are several variations to this recipe, but this one is easy to remember and beats a plain ole deli sandwich any day!
Simple Hot Mini Deli Sandwiches Recipe:
- 1lb. of Your Favorite Deli Meat (I usually do roast beef, ham, or turkey or a combination)
- 1/2 lb. of Baby Swiss Cheese
- 12 Dinner Rolls (I use the Sweet Hawaiian Rolls)
- 1/4 c. Melted Butter
- 1 T of Poppy Seeds
- 1 T of Dried Minced Onions
- 1 T of Dry Mustard
- 1 T of Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice dinner rolls in half and place in a 9×13 pan.
- Layer deli meat and cheese.
- Mix the remaining ingredients into the melted butter.
- Brush the butter mixture on the tops of the rolls and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove foil and allow the tops of the rolls to brown for an additional 5-7 minutes in the warm oven.
What’s your favorite warm sandwich?