With all the beauty of the fall trees outside, it’s fun to bring some of the color inside for a few easy crafts with the kids!
1. Three Dimensional Fall Trees – These colorful fall trees from 1+1+1=1 are made from painted paper towel rolls and silk leaves from the dollar store.
2. Fingerprint Fall Tree – This is a fabulous wedding display idea from Style Unveiled, but you could certainly adapt it for a family keepsake.
3. Marshmallow Stamped Apple Trees – We tried this craft shortly after visiting the apple orchard, and it was so much fun! You free-style the tree shape, and then dip mini-marshmallows into paint and stamp for the apples.
4. Handprint Fall Colored Tree – I was pleased with how this handprint tree turned out a couple of weeks ago. Another great keepsake!
5. Fall Button Branch – Isn’t this a sweet idea from Meet the Dubiens? My mom used to have a button basket that all of us loved playing in…I’m thinking I need to start one of my own for fun crafts like this!
What’s your favorite fall craft for kids? I’d love to hear your ideas!