Make Your Own Superhero Cape

The boys felt a smidge better and well enough to take a walk down the street for some fresh air.  While I was cleaning out a closet, I found our (only) Superman cape.  However, sometimes having just one of something doesn’t cut it and improvising is required.  Making your own Superhero Cape is a “breeze”.

homemade superhero capes

It’s enough to make 4 little sick dudes smile…

little boy superheros

You only need two things that you can find in your house:

~ A Pillowcase

~ A Safety Pin

superhero capes

Oh Yeah, One More Thing….

quadruplets superhero

A Little Boy’s Imagination.

signature

This blog is linked at

handmade projects

10 Responses to “Make Your Own Superhero Cape”

1. hilary
    October 18, 2010 at 7:00 am #

They look SUPER cute!!! SO glad that they feel better too!!! 🙂

2. Suzy
    October 18, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

Love it!! I’ve been wanting to make capes for my boys ever since Jude expressed disappointment at not being allowed to wear one of the girls’ sparkly tulle skirts. 🙂

3. Stacey McCastlain
    October 18, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

This was just precious. Little boys are so much fun. I think I’m going to be making some superman capes for my little guys today. Thanks!

4. Eos Mom
    October 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm #

Those pictures are so darn cute!!! Great job improvising capes, mama!

5. Sarah @ Frugal Fun for Boys
    October 18, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

These pictures are absolutely adorable! And just think, you will always be protected from bad guys!

6. Minky
    October 18, 2010 at 11:01 pm #

So cute. They make me smile every time I visit your blog.

7. Laura
    October 18, 2010 at 11:11 pm #

They look adorable…and I guess they are feeling better! Glad to see all your good news in the last post! I hope things keep looking up for you guys! I live close to where the Relevant conference is being held and it’s supposed to be nice weather here this weekend for you guys!

8. sukarnix
    September 27, 2011 at 10:50 pm #

Such adorable kids! They really are so cute! Those photos bring me back to memory lane when my two sons were still small, just miss those days. Anyway, cherish evry moment with those kids! In just a blink you’ll never know they are already grown ups and have a life of their own.

9. sasuke05
    October 13, 2011 at 9:27 am #

I hope things keep looking up for you guys! I live close to where the Relevant conference is being held and it’s supposed to be nice weather. | 😛

10. slumdunk0506
    October 21, 2011 at 1:09 pm #

What a cuties kids that you share. Thanks for sharing your blog about superhero cape. | 😛