Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza

fruit brownie pieI recently made this Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza for a family gathering.  Don’t let the presentation fool you – this recipe is so simple!  If you can handle a brownie mix, you can totally make this dessert!

(And Yes, Betty taught me how to make this creation too!)

Ingredients for Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza:

• 1 Box of Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Brownie Mix (Water, Vegetable Oil, and Egg as Instructed on the Box)
  • 1 Pkg of Softened Cream Cheese
  • 1/3 c of Granulated Sugar
  • 1/2 t Vanilla
  • 2 c Sliced Fresh Strawberries
  • 1 c Fresh Blueberries
  • 1 c Fresh Raspberries
  • 1/2 c Apple Jelly

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Make brownie batter according to box and spread in greased 12 in. pizza pan.
  3. Bake 26-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out nearly clean. Cool completely for 1 hour.
  4. In small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. (Requirement – lick beaters to test.) Spread evenly over brownie crust.
  5. Arrange berries as pictured.  Stir apple jelly until smooth and brush over fresh berries.
  6. Refrigerate an additional hour. Cut into pizza slices to serve.
  7. Devour!

The combination of fresh fruit with chocolate is one of my all time favorites!

What’s your favorite chocolate dessert?

signature

This recipe is linked at A Southern Fairytale and Blessed with Grace .

11 Responses to “Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza”

1. Laura
    October 19, 2010 at 8:31 am #

THat looks delicious! And easy too, which would be helpful for me. I am not what you would call skilled in the baking department. But I could give this a try! I am a big fan of desserts though, so my favorite is a tough call. I would say it’s a toss up between cheesecake and a warm chocolate chip cookie. Mmm. Now I’m hungry!

2. cheryl@scrapaddict4sure
    October 19, 2010 at 3:38 pm #

I love how this came out please stop by tommrow to link up with me

3. MandyE
    October 19, 2010 at 4:29 pm #

This sounds yummy…and easy, too. I love chocolate turtle-type desserts. I have a recipe for chocolate turtle cheesecake that I’m anxious to try. But right now, we’re working through a big bag of apples we bought at the pumpkin patch. Last week, Jewish apple cake; and I made my grandmother’s apple pie recipe last night. Yeah, I kinda like sweet stuff. 🙂 Fortunately my hubby does, too, so I don’t get “stuck” eating it all.

4. HoundDogmom (Sherri)
    October 19, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

Looks absolutely yummy and easy. I like anything that comes out of box. The Betty mix that is brownies with walnuts and then carmel you mix in to the mix. Yummy and easy.

5. Brenda
    October 19, 2010 at 8:25 pm #

I’ve never tried brownie fruit pizza before, looks great!

6. Allison
    October 19, 2010 at 9:59 pm #

Tortilla Chip Turtles – time consuming but easy and super delicious.
    Soft Tortillas cut into triangles and baked for just a few minutes to crisp them up. I’m thinking the temp is 250-300 (How’s that for a little experiementation for you:) )
    Melt a bag of carmels either in the microwave or on the double boiler. Spread on the chips and let cool.
    Melt chocolate chips, spread on the carmel, sprinkle with nuts if you like. Let cool and ENJOY!

Fantastic for the holidays!

7. Rachel ~ A Southern Fairytale
    October 20, 2010 at 6:44 pm #

We love, love, love that around here!
    Did you take that picture?? ZOWIE! GORG!

8. Lisa
    October 20, 2010 at 8:59 pm #

I love how you decorated it with all that fruit. It looks so pretty.

9. Heather @ Not a DIY Life
    November 4, 2010 at 10:17 am #

Yum, yum, yum!! I agree – fruit and chocolate is a great combination.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza | 4tunate -- Topsy.com - October 19, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Andrea Dekker, 4tunate. 4tunate said: Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza … http://bit.ly/ddVs86 […]

2. Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza | 4tunate | pan pizza - October 24, 2010

[…] I recently made this Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza for a family gathering. Don’t let the presentation fool you – this recipe is so simple! If you can handle a brownie mix, you can totally make this dessert! (And Yes, Betty taught me how to make … Make brownie batter according to box and spread in greased 12 in. pizza pan. Bake 26-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out nearly clean. Cool completely for 1 hour. In small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. … Visit link: […]