I recently made this Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza for a family gathering. Don’t let the presentation fool you – this recipe is so simple! If you can handle a brownie mix, you can totally make this dessert!
(And Yes, Betty taught me how to make this creation too!)
Ingredients for Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza:
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Brownie Mix (Water, Vegetable Oil, and Egg as Instructed on the Box)
- 1 Pkg of Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/3 c of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 t Vanilla
- 2 c Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 1 c Fresh Blueberries
- 1 c Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 c Apple Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make brownie batter according to box and spread in greased 12 in. pizza pan.
- Bake 26-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out nearly clean. Cool completely for 1 hour.
- In small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. (Requirement – lick beaters to test.) Spread evenly over brownie crust.
- Arrange berries as pictured. Stir apple jelly until smooth and brush over fresh berries.
- Refrigerate an additional hour. Cut into pizza slices to serve.
The combination of fresh fruit with chocolate is one of my all time favorites!
What’s your favorite chocolate dessert?