The Summer of ….

pop collage

Our summer is about to be filled with popsicles, beach towels, swimming trunks, splashes, bare feet, sunshine, green grass, warm rain, giggles, long days, and fresh food.

What is your summer filling up with?

image

11 Responses to “The Summer of ….”

1. alicia
    June 23, 2010 at 5:06 pm #

Love your pics. And every time I drop by and see all 4 of them my heart skips a beat as I think of how busy you must be…

2. Shonda
    June 23, 2010 at 5:39 pm #

Indoor activities!!! TOO stinkin’ hot here in TN! Close to 100 degree temps and we are only 3 days into summer! Oh joy 😉

3. Kara
    June 23, 2010 at 7:02 pm #

I think those popsicles are a little bit easier/better than the ones in the plastic sleeves. 🙂
    Love the photos.

4. Megan King
    June 23, 2010 at 7:02 pm #

Looks like those cuties are about due for a daddy buzz cut session! I remember when they had popsicles on my porch last summer. I think the stickiness is gone, haha!

5. Emily
    June 23, 2010 at 8:11 pm #

Looove Isaac’s face in the first one! haha!!

6. Lani
    June 24, 2010 at 3:43 am #

I love these photos! I have a lot of photos like this on my blog right now- nothing says summer like adorable kids in swim trunks, eating popsicles:)

7. Danielle
    June 24, 2010 at 1:31 pm #

LOVE the pics! Your boys are gorgeous. Unfortunately our summer isn’t going to be fun and care free. We are looking at lots of medical appointments, hospital admissions, and surgery for my nearly 4year old. I am so thankful that I have found your blog (I have been reading since they were in the NICU) and that you are such an encouraging uplifting writer. I am so overwhelmed and scared but in reading blogs like yours I am encouraged and reminded that God works all things for His Glory!!!
    Thank you for that wonderful reminder. Enjoy your popsicles!!!!

8. Rachel ~ Southern Fairytale
    June 24, 2010 at 5:21 pm #

beyond preciousness!

9. kim/hormone-colored days
    June 25, 2010 at 4:03 am #

So cute. My husband is helping head up our local Farmer’s Market, so our Saturdays are filled with that. My boys are tweens enjoy helping out, seeing their friends and buying locally made doughnuts.

10. teresa
    June 27, 2010 at 4:05 am #

standing outside, wearing swimtrunks while eating popsicles – these boys have some smart parents!!!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 4Tunate $4 Friends – amazing story of friendship — JustaChick - August 31, 2010

[…] Murray, “Quatro Mama,” from her wonderful blog 4Tunate or Twitter. She is the mama of 4 3-year-old boys .  Jessie commented on her blog today that Jen parents with grace.  Amen. We need grace to be […]