Autumn Quadyssey: The Pumpkin Patch

autumn quadysseys logo

Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean the Quadysseys must come to an end.  In fact, I think the Quadysseys are here to stay!  The pumpkin patch and apple orchard has become an annual tradition that we hope to continue with the boys for years to come.  This year’s pumpkin patch trip proved to be even more fun than the previous years.  Watching four little boys take in the surroundings and adventures of fall brings our hearts so much joy.  I hope by sharing some of our captured memories it will bring you joy as well!

pumpkin1

pumpkin2

pumpkin7

pumpkin5

pumpkin4 pumpkin3

pumpkin6

pumpkin8

pumpkin10

And a few video highlights:

Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year?

18 Responses to “Autumn Quadyssey: The Pumpkin Patch”

1. My2Gs
    October 12, 2009 at 10:27 am #

Gorgeous pictures! How fun 🙂

2. teresa
    October 12, 2009 at 11:06 am #

What a wonderful quadyssey adventure. You take great pictures – love your angles (your angels too 🙂 and color combinations.

3. Calonder Crew
    October 12, 2009 at 11:40 am #

Loved the slurping of the cider…too funny! My favorite is the picture of all four boys inspecting the apple tree. My boys loved the video, too, and now they want to go get some "ponkons" and jos (juice).

4. Kate
    October 12, 2009 at 12:55 pm #

That post DEFINITELY brought me joy!! I love how Brad's telling the boys to "pick your favorite pumpkin and give it a hug!" Priceless.

Great pics, great video!!

5. Twincerely,Olga
    October 12, 2009 at 1:54 pm #

You take awesome pictures!! they are just precious!!

October 12, 2009 at 2:28 pm #

Hey Jen! Hey, nevermind, I was able to get yours and Brads mailing address=)…keep an eye out on your mail =) a little somthing will be in the mail tomorrow for you.. thinking of all y'all…Sioby PS Love your post =) sweet pics. p.s.s. I'm finally gonna start blogging and be done with facebook =)

7. Goerlich Quadruplets
    October 12, 2009 at 3:21 pm #

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Love the little pumpkins the boys picked out and slurping the apple cider! So cute! When is the Quadyssey going to come to Texas? We want to see ya'll! Love & Miss you! Mari

8. Stephanie
    October 12, 2009 at 3:41 pm #

Oh goodness…they are too sweet!! This is such a fun age!!
    I lvoe this time of year too!!!!

9. Colleen Lanin at Travel Mamas
    October 12, 2009 at 4:39 pm #

I love fall pics too! My fav pumpkin patch is Bates Nut Farm in SoCal. Halloween is such a fabulous holiday when you have little kids!

10. Aimee
    October 12, 2009 at 5:15 pm #

Loving the first picture, all 4 together 🙂 Hope all is well, we had your pumpkin pancakes this weekend and will be blogging about them this week…

October 12, 2009 at 6:15 pm #

I love the black and white and pictures. We go to the pumpkin patch every fall but have yet to experience an apple orchard.

October 12, 2009 at 8:57 pm #

I always love going to the pumpkin patch! Fall is my favorite time of year! We've actually been twice already (to two different orchards) but I think we are going to try to squeeze in a 3rd trip (to yet another orchard) before its too late!

LOVE the pic of all 4 boys on the pumpkins! I attempted one of just my two yesterday and my lil girl was so not into getting her photo taken!

13. Following HIM
    October 12, 2009 at 10:28 pm #

SWEETNESS…the boys' expressions and excitement just made my day! I LOVED their own pumpkins too. What a great day!
    ~Elyse

14. Elizabeth
    October 12, 2009 at 11:56 pm #

HOW FUN! You both are such sweet parents 🙂 Love the vidoes 🙂

15. Melissa
    October 13, 2009 at 11:18 am #

Your boys are SO stinking CUTE! Oh my! They are darling! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa 🙂

16. Heather
    October 13, 2009 at 11:40 am #

Too too adorable. Pumpkin patches are my favorite and fall adventures are the best. I'm so glad you are going to continue. And those pictures are AMAZING! That apple photo really rocks and the one with the stick is just adorable.

17. Kara
    October 13, 2009 at 7:40 pm #

I Love Isaac in the first picture with his hands up. I laugh every time i see it! Its just so him.

18. Fran R.
    October 14, 2009 at 3:34 pm #

Just letting you know that Mike and I are praying each morning for you and Brad and the kids. That God will send the perfect employment for your needs. The boys are precious. Remember us as Sandy is just 6 weeks from term!!! How about that?!