Pictures, Pictures, Pictures…..

And now, what you all have been waiting for…..Pictures!!
Clark and Brooks, looking a little more alike all the time now that we finally have good ole’ Clark home where he belongs, growing and trying to catch his chubby brother Brooks! 🙂
Clark…..with his fuzzy hair right after his first real bath!

Clark…..sleeping

Henry….sleeping

Henry, Isaac, and Brooks before Clark came home.

Henry and Clark

This picture taken by the Hendricks Co. Flyer

Murray boodies!

Brooks and Clark, finally together again!!

Sharing….this is something the Murray boys are going to learn to love!
(Isaac, Clark, Brooks, Henry)

Clark…sleeping…ain’t he cute? 🙂

Isaac….chillin

From left: Isaac, Clark, Brooks, and Henry

This is right after we got home from the hospital and had all four for the first time!

Henry….yawning…

From left: Isaac, Clark, Brooks, and Henry

Clark…..thinking…

Clark….sleeping…..

14 Responses to “Pictures, Pictures, Pictures…..”

1. Emily Fay
    March 20, 2007 at 1:05 pm #

YEAH! I have been checking daily to see new pictures!! They all look so wonderful! I hope everyone is resting and doing super! I think of you and pray often! You have an absolutely adorable family!!

2. julie
    March 20, 2007 at 2:39 pm #

Brad and Jen,
    Wow now you are all official with pictures of everyone at home. That must be such a great feeling. Your boys are just beautiful. So how do you decide who sleeps with who? and how do you keep track who is who or do they all look totally different? I know some days we are looking at old picture’s and have a hard time telling who is who and that was only with 2 not 4. Everyday the girls want to see pictures of Auntie Jen’s babies and love to tell us that the babies ouchies are all gone. They love praying for them.

We love you guys and please kiss everyone of them for us.
    Love, Julie

3. Jaime
    March 20, 2007 at 7:34 pm #

This is Jaime Westcomb-Congratulations on the birth AND homecoming of your BEAUTIFUL boys! How exciting to see the many lives you will be able to touch through these miracles God has given you! I have been visiting your blog almost daily to hear news and see pictures. Thank you for your testimony on the blog!
    I am praying for you and for Jehovah Jireh to show Himself faithful.
    Philippians 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

4. Jenn Brothers
    March 20, 2007 at 9:18 pm #

Congratulations Jen and Brad! I’m so glad that your family is finally all together. How amazing! The pictures are so cute, I look forward to watching them grow!

5. angie
    March 20, 2007 at 11:00 pm #

What beautiful boys…..lovely family. And Jen, WOW! You look incredible. I’ve enjoyed following your journey, and look forward to getting a glimpse of the newest chapter of your quad chronicle. Great news article and love the pictures. From a fellow momo mom.

6. Suzanne
    March 21, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

adorable pics!!! i’m so glad clark is home and doing okay!! do you have anyone staying with you right now, helping to take care of the little ones?

7. Gretchen
    March 21, 2007 at 9:49 pm #

HOORAY!!!!!!!! I am so STOKED to see you all together and so cute! Those pictures are GREAT.

I saw Jaime Z out today with Claire, and I was so excited! Josh has class with Tony, but this is the first time I’ve seen Jaime, and she of course is doing great, and looks all cute.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we were “reunited” and talked about you guys, of course. I will be praying for rest for BOTH of you!

Love you guys!
    ~Gret

8. The Amazing Trips
    March 22, 2007 at 11:33 am #

One day in the not-to-far future, you’ll look back on these pictures and be AMAZED at how tiny your little guys were! Especially when they are rambunctious two-year olds that love climbing out of their cribs, chasing each other around the house, and getting in to anything and EVERYthing.

They grow up so remarkably fast – it’s jaw dropping. Enjoy every minute.

Congrats on your beautiful family!!

9. Sandy
    March 22, 2007 at 5:01 pm #

I got chills! I can remember bringing home my TWO tiny ones! To have two more, OH MY! What a wonderful testimony of God’s faithfulness!

10. Laura
    March 22, 2007 at 6:54 pm #

What wonderful pictures! Definetely worth the wait too! Jen you do look amazing. I know the joy bringing my two miracles home brought our family and you get two more! I look forward to reading the blog and hearing about your adventures in parenthood! What miracles these boys are!

11. Alpha Dude
    March 27, 2007 at 10:16 pm #

Y’all have a great looking family.

Congrats!

12. megginw
    April 2, 2007 at 11:02 pm #

Your children are beautiful. Praise be to our Creator for life! I’m praying for all six of you!

13. Shannon
    April 6, 2007 at 11:12 am #

This is truly an amazing sight! Congratulations to all of you that you are together at last. You have your hands full but oh what a blessing! The pictures are priceless. Thank you for sharing them!

14. bloggeresse
    April 18, 2007 at 3:35 pm #

They’re amazing – beautiful! They remind me a little of ours, although it’s been a few years since they were that small.

Patience is a virtue – of necessity – when you’re a quad! You’ve been truly blessed 🙂