No More Google Reader?

goodbye google reader

If you haven’t heard yet, Google Reader is shutting down as of Monday (July 1st).  And it looks like about 2k of you read 4tuante via Google Reader…I hate change, don’t you?  In case you’re wondering how you’ll continue to follow us on a consistent/easy basis the best thing I would recommend would be to sign up for {free} email subscription, which gives you our blog posts in your inbox when we post.

You can sign up easily just by putting your email address here and then verifying with a code:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I’ve heard it’s a cinch to import your feeds from Google Reader to Feedly {also for free}, so that’s another great option.

I also try and post a link to each entry on our 4tunate Facebook Page, which is an awesome community that I love to interact with daily!

Don’t forget, you need to switch over by MONDAY to continue to follow us via a feed reader or by email.

6 Responses to “No More Google Reader?”

1. Elizabeth
    June 30, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

I’ve switched over to a new reader! Don’t want to miss your posts. :)

• Jennifer Murray
      June 30, 2013 at 9:28 pm #

Awwww! Love that you are reading along and following our journey! Thanks for your encouragement!

2. Jamie
    July 1, 2013 at 12:31 am #

After I signed up with my email, it said “The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled”?

• Jennifer Murray
      July 1, 2013 at 9:28 am #

Jamie, thank you soooo much for letting me know! The coding had an error, that is now fixed. Try putting your email address in again, and you should be good to go!

3. Jamie
    July 1, 2013 at 12:13 pm #

Thanks, I was able to subscribe today! My kids and twins enjoy the activities you suggest!

4. Susan
    July 3, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

I just ran across your blog! I’m a mother of 4 – girls, 3 of whom are triplets. It’s an exciting journey with multiples and I look forward reading about yours. My oldest is about to start college and my 3 younger daughters are 13 going into 8th grade. Very exciting times.

Susan