How To Cook Over An Open Fire…
Food cooked outdoors over a fire is some of the finest dining that exists. When you share it in the company of family and friends, it just enhances the experience! There are so many great foods you can make over an open fire: dogs, corn on the cob, and s’mores are some of our favs, but there are TONS of creative and easy ideas that you could try!
You certainly don’t have to go camping to enjoy a meal made over a fire. Try making one at home over a fire pit or one at a nearby park shelter.
- 18 Easy Campfire Recipes
- Easy, Frugal Foods for Camping
- How to Build a Campfire
- Easy Campfire Cooking: 200+ Family Fun Recipes
* Citrus peels and nut shells make great fire kindling .
* Have a bucket of water ready for any campfire that might get out of hand.
* Teach your kids fire safety and appropriate proximity from the fire and embers.
What’s Your Favorite Food to Cook Over An Open Fire?