Go for a Jump in a Leaf Pile…
- Lots of Fallen Leaves
- Comfortable Clothes
The most rewarding part of raking a gigantic pile of leaves? Jumping in with both feet! The more hands the bigger the pile…and don’t be too shy to take the plunge yourself. The joy you’ll share on the “Blanket of Fall” will be worth the many pieces of leaves that you’ll pluck from every part of your body later. 😉
Also realize that no matter how serious you are about cleaning up the leaves from your yard, the pile will be simply irresistible for little hands, feet, and bodies!
So what are you waiting for? Take the dive. Roll around. Toss some leaves into the crisp Fall air. Repeat!
- How to Make An Indoor Leaf Pile
- Why Do Leaves Change Color?
- Leaf Activities and Ideas for Kids
- 5 Fall Tree Crafts for Kids
- Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf
* Leaves can be scratchy so wear clothing that covers your body well.
* You can often find kid sized rakes at dollar stores that work perfectly for little hands.
Have You Ever Taken a Plunge in a Giant Pile of Leaves?