Handsome.Charming. And All Grown Up.

handsome ring bearers fall wedding

These four brothers blew me away this weekend.  They cooperated, they listened to instructions, they were patient, they looked handsome as could be, and they had a great time in Emily and Nick’s wedding celebration.

I couldn’t have been more proud if I tried.

I have more pictures that I’m anxious to share, but can this one hold you over another day or so?  Because I can only handle so much handsome…(Well, and there’s laundry and grocery shopping to be done too!)

21 Responses to “Handsome.Charming. And All Grown Up.”

1. AmazingGreis
    October 11, 2011 at 11:40 am #

LOVE this. They look so BIG and grown up and where did your 4 little babies go?

SO CUTE!!

2. Debbie
    October 11, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Oh my gosh – they are so grown up and handsome!!! You must be so proud – good job mom (and dad)!!! Debbie

3. Grady Pruitt
    October 11, 2011 at 12:37 pm #

Very handsome young men you have there. I just have to wonder, though… They all have their hands in their pockets… What are they hiding? 😀

Glad everything worked out!

4. Kate
    October 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

SHUT.UP. Look at those boys!!! I’m about to pass out from handsome overload! Seriously. That picture is unreal. Gah! Love those boys!

5. Heather L.
    October 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

They are absolutely charming!!! How fun to have them in a wedding!!!! I’m sure you are thinking they are growing up far too fast!

6. Amanda @ Newlywed Trek
    October 11, 2011 at 1:22 pm #

4 little men! I love it!

7. Pam J
    October 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm #

Oh my goodness…….so handsome! They are really growing up, hard to believe they have grown up so fast and so handsome! You’ll will definately have your hands full…..keeping the girls away! You know girls call on boys these days! :) Thank you for sharing and you’ll are doing a fantastic job!

8. Julie
    October 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

adorable (and handsome)

9. Myra @ My Blessed Life
    October 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm #

OMW! Seriously, I just saw like 20 years fly by! They look so grown up! Hugs and kisses to those sweet boys!

10. Barbara
    October 11, 2011 at 1:49 pm #

OMW!!! Saying they are handsome doesn’t even begin to describe them but I can’t think of the right words to do it. Thanks for sharing the picture, it is wonderful. You can see a lot of diffrerences in them, I don’t know them other than your blog posts, but looking at their picture I can only imagine the differences in personalities.

11. Jenny B
    October 11, 2011 at 1:50 pm #

I love them! SOOOO cute! can’t wait to see more pics! Miss you tons!
    JB

12. Theresa
    October 11, 2011 at 3:01 pm #

I have been following your blog for a little while now. I am amazed! Thank you for sharing your family with us! :~) Your boys are so handsome! Our twins will be in a wedding this November (they will be 14-1/2 months old). Just hoping they behave as well as your four did!

Also, are you still doing the NICU Survival Kits? Noticed there hasn’t been a recent post about those. I have put together two “mommy bags” that I plan to bring to the hospital where our’s were born. I want them to go to moms that have multiples. I got quite a few ideas from your site…thank you!!!

13. Kaia
    October 11, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

What adorable boys you have! I suppose it will suffice for now, but don’t keep us waiting too long! 😉

14. Courtney
    October 11, 2011 at 5:03 pm #

I have been constantly checking hoping for an update about the wedding. I’m glad you at least posted one picture. This might sound weird, but even before I read the post, I could tell from the picture that they were very good because they just look so grown-up and cooperative. Plus, I know you are a great mom raising 4 great boys! Can’t wait for more pics!

15. Gail
    October 11, 2011 at 7:31 pm #

Awww, they are so cute…can’t wait to see more pictures!

Gail from Annapolis, MD

16. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect
    October 11, 2011 at 9:32 pm #

JEN. They are CRAZY CUTE!!!!

October 11, 2011 at 10:49 pm #

SO handsome!! I’ve been working on getting some wedding pics together of my kiddos from this weekend also! I posted a few sneak peaks yesterday and working on more for later this week. Glad they did so well! My 2 did, too!!

18. Crystal
    October 12, 2011 at 10:12 am #

Oh my goodness, I can’t handle it! What little studs! Can’t wait for more photos.

19. Lana
    October 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm #

Wow, and they had happy faces! Must have truly been an awesome day! :-)

20. heather
    October 12, 2011 at 7:26 pm #

this picture is to cute! must have been a great day.

21. Michelle
    October 15, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

Oh Jen they are sooo cute!!!! Great job mama they are all dressed so nicely especially their sweet smiles!!!!

{michelle}