I don’t often blog about deals, because there’s a bajillion blogs out there that do it so much better, and because I like to keep 4tunate more about our life with multiples and all that goes with it. However, you all know that being frugal is the only way we stay afloat around here, and I like to take the opportunity to pass along the steals to you now and then. =)
- Groupon is offering a 1 month membership to Gymboree (plus a waived initiation fee) for $35 across the country. A savings of $57! I’ve always wanted to do a Gymboree class with my foursome, but we don’t have any nearby! (PS This is a national deal, not just for Indy.)
- Oh, and remember that awesome National Geographic Little Kids Magazine that I mentioned in the “Happy Campers” post? I look forward to it coming each month almost as much as the boys! Anyways, Mamapedia Deals has a one year subscription for $10. Even better? Use NATGEOLK3 as the coupon code for new and existing customers and you’ll score it for just $7!
AND if you happen to live in our neck of the woods here’s a few other deals you might not be able to pass up!
- Eversave, which is a new to me deal site, has two admissions to Bounce Spot in Greenwood for $7. Bounce+Bounce+Bounce = Afternoon Nap! You know what I’m talking about, Moms!
- I could eat sushi 3x a week. My parents think I’m half nuts, but that’s okay… if you’ve tried it you’re probably in love too! I’ve heard that iSushi Cafe in Carmel/Avon is fabulous – so here’s a great way to try it! Groupon has $30 of sushi for $15.
- Also, did you know that the Indiana State Fair is FREE today? Yep. All day Friday there is free admission. We’ve already been twice, but we might have to visit one more time before it’s over for the year. We have BIG LOVE for the Indiana State Fair, and the families affected by the unfortunate stage collapse have been on our hearts all week. Last night we held hands in a circle and prayed at the memorial. Continue to keep them in your prayers!
Have a great weekend and stay safe, Friends!
*Some of these links are referral links.