You all know I love finding good deals – especially from the comfort of my own home! I love daily deal sites and was recently introduced to the children’s line of the Gilt Groupe. Gilt’s mission is to provide “instant insider access to today’s top designer labels, at up to 60% off retail”. They host a variety of unique finds from maternity, toys, furniture, children’s decor, and adorable threads!
Things I love about Gilt:
* Styles and Selection that You Can’t Find in the Retail Stores
* Deals Last a Few Days (first come first serve) So You Aren’t Pressured to Make a 24 Hour or Less Decision
* Standard Shipping Rate of $5.95 for UPS Ground on everything. No surprises.
* A Clearance or Close Out Section with even better bargains
* More Boy Selection, although they offer more selection than most!
I’ve teamed up with Gilt Children and The Motherhood to share tips for surviving the summer on their popular Facebook page and to provide YOU with an awesome promo code and chance at receiving a $100 credit to Gilt Children. Oh the possibilities!
Gilt is offering 4tunate Readers $10 off their $50 purchase. (Just click on the link for the credit to be added to your account.)
To be entered to win a $100 gift credit to shop Gilt, head over to Gilt Children and tell me your favorite deal of the day in the comment section.
For a few bonus entries (optional) Leave a separate comment for eacch:
* Like Gilt Children on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall. (They have great conversations going on daily!)
Giveaway ends on July 10th. US residents only. Winner will be notified via email.