Off to See the Mouse…{Again}

mickey mouse 4  mickey mouse 2 mickey mouse 3 mickey mouse 1

Many of you guessed correctly!  We are off to see Mickey again this year!  Who could have imagined that we would have the opportunity to meet the Mouse two years in a row?  Thanks to the generously discounted travel expenses of the Disney Social Media Moms Conference, we accepted the invitation to make this dream a reality again!

We’ll be staying on Disney property for a few days, meeting Brad’s family a few days later, and spending time with my brother and sister-in-law who live in the Orlando area as well! (Making the most out of our 16+ hour road trip! =) )

We have a little bit of last minute packing to do and then we’ll be off to the Land of Sunshine! The boys can hardly sleep in anticipation.  We’re so thankful for the opportunity and the memories we’ll be making!

I’ve written a few posts ahead, and I’ll be updating with some pictures and updates as well, so stay tuned for Disney memories in the making!

If you’re interested in seeing how we make traveling with quadruplets work, here are some posts I’ve written in the past, that you might want to check out:

signature_thumb7

7 Responses to “Off to See the Mouse…{Again}”

1. AmazingGreis
    March 15, 2011 at 8:45 am #

Have FUN!!

2. Debbie
    March 15, 2011 at 9:19 am #

HOW FUN – I love going to Disney – and cannot begin to imagine the fun going with your 4 boys!!! Be safe and ENJOY

3. Lana
    March 15, 2011 at 10:48 am #

Cool Beans! Have a safe trip and a great time!

March 15, 2011 at 1:17 pm #

How fun! I had wondered if that’s where you were going but figured not since you’d just gone last year. Lucky you guys! My kiddos have already been asking when do we get to go to Disney World? Seeing as how they are all still scared of costumed characters and our lil guy is still only 2, we figured we’d wait another year or two before planning. So…they keep asking now, “How much longer until Adam is 4? and we’re 6?” ;-)

Have fun!

5. Mandy
    March 15, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

Wow! I am 35 years old and have never been to Disney!

6. Naomi
    March 16, 2011 at 7:05 am #

Heading over in May and then going on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas. Love your posts – we travel yearly to the US with three children 11, 9 and 18 months (this time).

7. Suzy
    March 18, 2011 at 3:31 am #

I’ve been enjoying your pics on FB … looks like you’re having a great trip so far! I guess it was worth rescheduling Indy quad mom night for. ;)

Keep up with me, Ted, and our Fab Four at http://four-by-two.blogspot.com.