The Year of The 4: Brooks Layton

The Year of The 4 Title

This week we are celebrating Birthday Week!  4 Brothers turning 4! When you have four boys sharing one birthday, why not make it a week long celebration, right?

Today we’re celebrating…

BROOKS

Brooks is a sweet, lovable, caring, spunky, little fellow.  He’s great at pretending and playing with his brothers.  His special connection with his identical brother, Clark, is just precious. He has a huge heart and we are so very thankful for his life!

Henry’s birthday video is live as well. So check it out if you haven’t already.

signature_thumb7

8 Responses to “The Year of The 4: Brooks Layton”

1. AmazingGreis
    February 1, 2011 at 8:28 am #

Happy Birthday week to Brooks!

2. Janet
    February 1, 2011 at 9:37 am #

Love these videos! I love seeing each and every one of their little personalities. You have definitely been blessed with four of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!

3. HoundDogMom (Sherri)
    February 1, 2011 at 10:37 am #

Happy 4th Birthday Week Brooks! Your video is so sweet and we can see you have a heart of gold. Enjoy your week.

4. lynne from uk
    February 2, 2011 at 7:14 am #

It’s 2nd February here, so:
    Happy Birthday Henry
    Happy Birthday Brooks
    Happy Birthday Clark
    Happy Birthday Isaac!
    Hope you all have a great day!
    PS: Please can I marry Brooks?

5. Gramma MurraY
    February 2, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

I very much in love with my grandsons so maybe this is prejudice, but they are four of the best little boys I have ever been around. Loving, caring and well-behaved. I enjoy every moment I spend with each of them.
    Congratulations mamma and daddy for being such good parents and raising these four wonderful little gifts from God as caring individuals who love and appreciate their life. Good job and I love both of your also. Happy Birthday Henry, Brooks, Clark and Isaac. Gramma loves you.

6. Bill & Linda Renner
    February 3, 2011 at 10:42 am #

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear Henry, Clark, Brooks and Isaac
    Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
    Bill & Linda Renner

7. Chelley N
    February 4, 2011 at 6:47 pm #

I’m so glad you have someone to help you with “things that are dangerous”! Ha! Happy birthday, Brooks!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention The Year of The 4: Brooks Layton | 4tunate -- Topsy.com - February 1, 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DiaperDiaries, 4tunate. 4tunate said: It's Birthday Week for the Quaddies! Celebrating Brooks today… http://bit.ly/icSftz (+video) […]