Thankful for The Gift: Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage

Eight years ago today I received a gift.

A gift filled with bliss, FRIENDSHIP, perseverance, laughter, work, COMPASSION, attraction, celebration, COMMITMENT, bloopers, unity, and BLESSINGS.

I thought you might want a peak at our 4 minute highlight reel from 8 years ago, so I brought this out of the vault for you…

I’m thankful every day. Here’s to many many days to come!

signature_thumb7

18 Responses to “Thankful for The Gift: Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage”

1. Emily H
    December 28, 2010 at 8:25 am #

Yay! Thanks for sharing! That made my heart smile! Happy 8 years!! :)

Love,
    Emily H

2. megryansmom
    December 28, 2010 at 9:18 am #

Cheers to all of you!
    megryansmom recently posted.. Fun With Glitter Gurl

3. connie
    December 28, 2010 at 9:53 am #

Beautiful.
    I love that song. Happy anniversary.

4. Marti
    December 28, 2010 at 10:20 am #

Congratulations, Brad and Jen! God is so good.

5. Breanne
    December 28, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

Happy Anniversary! And congratulations on 8 years of marriage!

Thank you, sincerely, for sharing that highlight reel. Your love is so beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes. What a joy it is to witness your love through your blog. :)
    Breanne recently posted.. Turtle Turtle

6. Sonya
    December 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm #

Beautiful video! Happy Anniversary!

7. Staci Brown
    December 28, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

So sweet! Happy anniversary Jenn!

8. HoundDogMom (Sherri)
    December 28, 2010 at 2:16 pm #

Congratulations to the both of you on your anniversary. Wishing you many more. Sherri

9. FireMom
    December 28, 2010 at 2:30 pm #

Happy Anniversary! Ours is December 18 (6yrs), so we had a similar setup to yours!

10. Janet
    December 28, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

Happy Anniversary! Love that song!

11. Jen
    December 28, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You were stunning Jen!

12. Katherine Brown
    December 29, 2010 at 4:35 pm #

Thanks for bringing back some good old memories (even though I wasn’t there, but I was around at that point in your life)! Happy anniversary and may God continue to richly bless your marriage.

God bless,

Katherine Brown

13. Gail
    December 29, 2010 at 6:39 pm #

Congratulations Brad and Jen! May the Lord continue to bless you. Thank you for sharing the beautiful video.

14. Courtney
    December 30, 2010 at 12:24 pm #

Jen,
    I first checked out your blog after seeing your video on Operation Christmas Child’s “shoetube”. Congrats on your win by the way! But I never saw anything posted on here about you actually winning- only that you were in the final 3. When do you get to go? I am so jealous!
    I’ve enjoyed “getting to know” you and your family by going back and reading old posts (I read all the 2010 ones and some others). Your boys are so adorable and you have a good man by your side! Most of all, you know what really matters- GOD!
    This video is really well done! Happy anniversary!

• QuatroMama
      December 30, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

The details are still being ironed out but it looks like I may have the opportunity to travel in 2012. I’m soooo glad you found us, Courtney, and appreciate your encouragement! Hope to get to know you better as well. Love that we share a connection as well! Thanks for being a blessing!

15. Courtney
    December 30, 2010 at 12:28 pm #

P.S. I am from Lancaster, PA (so I appreciated your Brad’s post about taking the boys to Hershey) but I have a good college friend from Fishers, IN (who I roomed with in 06-07 when they won so now I am somewhat of a Colts fan) and 2 more from Zionsville, IN. I have been to Indiana twice- once to the glass factory in Kokomo and once to visit the girl I roomed with.

December 31, 2010 at 2:22 pm #

Congratulations on 8 amazing years! Here’s to many, many more!! Happy Anniversary!

We will be celebrating our 10th in April – very excited!

17. Jennifer Williams
    January 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm #

What a sweet video! =) Thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!