Christmas Hair Bows BOYS

bows for Christmas

I opened some new towels I had been saving back last night while cleaning out our linen closet that were tied up in these nice crimson ribbons.  The next thing I know Brooks has one on his hair and says, “Look, Mama, I’m a girl!” Soon I had four little boys with bows on their heads, prancing around the room and laughing wildly.

christmas bows for hair

I cannot IMAGINE a house full of 3 year old girls as opposed to all boys.  My life would be filled with hair bows, dolls, and dress up instead of tackling, dump trucks, and rowdy ruckus. And although they might not rip out their jeans as often, or destroy things “accidently” as frequently…

Christmas funny hair

…taking a picture of their little noggin’s with bows on them wouldn’t be nearly as entertaining.

signature_thumb7

14 Responses to “Christmas Hair Bows BOYS”

1. Suzy
    December 3, 2010 at 7:15 am #

Hilarious!! Was Brad home when this happened?? LOL!

Keep up with me, Ted, and our Fab Four at four-by-two.blogspot.com.

2. Kate
    December 3, 2010 at 8:32 am #

HAHAHAHAHA!

I love Isaac in that 2nd picture standing there with his thumb in his pocket…too cool for school. 🙂

3. MtnGirl
    December 3, 2010 at 9:01 am #

Too cute! Be sure to flash that picture up on the screen at senior night or their weddings, etc.

4. Debbie
    December 3, 2010 at 9:31 am #

Cutest post ever – LOVE the first pic. I follow you all through the Goerlich posts.

5. Christina
    December 3, 2010 at 10:17 am #

The only girls I can dress up are the twins,my 3 year old is total tomboy into destroying everything trains rule her toys!

6. JANET
    December 3, 2010 at 10:41 am #

Yes, I’m also curious where Brad was during this? Love it!

7. KS Dallas
    December 3, 2010 at 11:06 am #

Great pics! It reminded me of a picture I took of my nephew. He was 3 or 4 at the time. He picked up my daughter’s purse and carried it all over the house. He wouldn’t put it down for anything. It was so much fun to rib my brother over!

8. Abby
    December 3, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

Too cute. Maybe you ned to visit my etsy store. I have some lovely christmas hair bows for sale 🙂

9. Stephanie
    December 3, 2010 at 1:52 pm #

Being a mother of a boy, this post made me smile extra big 🙂

10. korigammon
    December 3, 2010 at 8:24 pm #

My husband has a phobia of his boys wearing anything girly: dresses, bows, etc so he utterly refuses to let me put them in my boys hair let alone post about them. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that he has three older sisters and was traumatized as a child. It think it’s hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

11. Jenna @ Newlyweds
    December 4, 2010 at 9:44 am #

So cute, my twin boys are 3 and they love doing the same kinds of things, silly boys.

12. Sarah Reaves
    December 4, 2010 at 10:10 pm #

Well, Kasey may be an ACTUAL girl…but she’d much rather be wrecking havoc on our house and playing in the dirt and with dump trucks….she’ll make a fine wife for one of the boys!!! 😉 Miss you tons!!!

December 8, 2010 at 9:48 pm #

hehehe! With 2 boys and a girl here, things sure get mixed up in regards to genders, etc…I have to give my older son (one of the twins) credit that he’s not afraid to dress up as a princess with his sister 😉

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Christmas Hair Bows BOYS | 4tunate -- Topsy.com - December 3, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by 4tunate, 4tunate. 4tunate said: Christmas Hair Bows…Errrr I mean BOYS! http://bit.ly/hLRtZA […]