Today, as we approach the end of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, we are partnering with World Vision to offer a unique prize package that supports women and families around the world, giving them a hand up out of poverty. World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Several of my friends had the opportunity to join World Vision on a blogging trip last May. My heart was touched deeply through their experience, and my love for this ministry grew.
As an organization, World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. “Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so” Many of the donations to World Vision’s Maximum Gift Fund, which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide, also include a special gift to keep or give to someone else, such as the tumbler, bracelet or book that are included in the prize package below!
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, I will be donating prize package I received to our church home, and I choose an entrepreneur to support with the micro loan gift card. One 4tunate reader will also win a World Vision prize package to keep or donate, including:
- A Ugandan Bracelet, handcrafted in Uganda by women actively engaged in caring for children in their communities who have lost parents to AIDS.
- The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- $25 World Vision Micro Gift Card to help a hardworking entrepreneur by funding their small business loan — to buy a sewing machine, a bicycle, training, or whatever will put their families on the pathway to success.
- A Thai Coin Purse, handmade in Thailand by women in World Vision job training projects.
Enter to win by:
- Leaving a comment telling me something you appreciate about World Vision.
(If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click through to the post to enter.)
Bonus Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each.)
- Subscribe to 4tunate via RSS or by email and/or Follow Me on Twitter. (If you already do – THANK YOU, just leave me a comment to let me know!)
- Like World Vision on Facebook OR Follow on Twitter
You have multiple opportunities to win by clicking over to the other 30 Day Giving Team Member’s and entering on their sites:
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Life…Your Way
- My Blessed Life
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things