Can you believe we are half way through our 30 Day Giving Challenge? For those of you who might have missed the beginning, it’s never to late to join us!
If you are running out of ideas at this point of ways that you can bless others here’s a few of my favorites:
- Write a card to tell someone how much you appreciate them
- Surprise a friend their favorite treat (candy, hot drink, fountain pop, etc)
- Visit a neighbor or relative
- Run an errand for a friend
- Pay for the person’s meal in the car behind you in the drive thru
- Make a goodie or a meal for someone who needs encouragement
- Donate items to a local shelter, food pantry, or donation center
- Dedicate some time to pray for those in need around the world
- Volunteer your time to help others in need in your community
- Give up your parking space to the competing car
- Give a mom a break by watching her kid(s) for a few hours
- Give monetarily to someone in the process of adopting a child
- Share extra coupons or gift cards with a family in need
- Do something to bless your spouse
- Put some loose change in the Salvation Army Red Kettles
- Use your blog to bless others
There are 6 giveaways remaining in our 30 Day Giving Challenge. Thank you for hanging with me through this effort! Our heart behind every single giveaway is to use it as an opportunity to bless others by giving and hopefully making an impact on their lives for an even greater purpose.
Today’s sponsor is HALO® SleepSack®. If you’ve been reading 4tunate for a while, you will be quite familiar with this product. Our boys used sleepsacks for over 2 years, an d we recommend this product constantly! The HALO® SleepSack® replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. It’s a warm, cuddly blanket they can’t kick off, ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Practical and completely adorable all wrapped in one little sweet bundle! They now have a Sleepsack Swaddle* for newborns which ensures your baby still gets the benefits of being swaddled without the risks of blankets that could come lose and pose a suffocation risk. (It’s available at Target for $19.99 and makes a great baby shower gift or donation item.) I’ll be donating my provided Sleepsack Swaddle to a local Life Center.
We have HALO® SleepSack® to thank for several benefits: the boys were warm while they slept, we had the peace of mind that they were sleeping more safely than with blankets, they couldn’t get into their diapers to make messes, and they weren’t able to climb out of their cribs, because their legs were zipped inside the sack. Obviously, some of these aren’t advertised benefits of Halo SleepSacks, but we are convinced that they had a huge part in giving us a more peaceful sleeping experience with our quadruplets.
A few Safe Sleep Practices Suggested by HALO® SleepSack®:
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snuggly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers and positioners).
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Leave a comment about telling about your favorite baby shower present you like to GIVE.
Extra entries: (Leave a separate comment for each.)
Each host blog in the 30 Day Giving Challenge has a Sleepsack Swaddle to give away. Feel free to enter them all!
- For The Mommas
- Life…Your Way
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
- Saving And Giving
* An affiliate link was used in this post