Today’s 30-Day Giving Challenge partner is a collection of studio and publishing groups striving to make a difference with family-friendly media. Each member of the 30-Day Giving Challenge team received a package of family-friendly media like this to donate to the charity of their choice:
The products include:
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married book by Gary Chapman
- The Way Home DVD
- Letters to God DVD
- Mandie and the Cherokee Treasure DVD
- Homeless for the Holidays DVD
- No Limit Kids: Much Ado About Middle School DVD
- Trusting in the Shepherd (Really Woolly Kids) DVD
- Help Haiti CD
Isn’t it great to finally have some variety in family-friendly entertainment? It’s been a huge blessing to see companies come forward to help us make these donations.
Would you like to win a prize package of family-friendly media?
1. Tell me your favorite family-friendly movie. What makes it a hit for your entire family?
(If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click through to the post to enter.)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each.):
3. Browse through the links to the books, DVDs, and CD. Leave an extra comment about which one you’re most interested in and why.
This giveaway will end on Sunday (11/21) at 9 p.m. EST. The winner will be drawn randomly, and notified via email.
The other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge are also giving away family-friendly media prize packs. Stop by each of their sites for additional chances to win!
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Life…Your Way