NFL Sunday : Indianapolis Colts Season Opener

indianapolis colts family

Sunday opens the Indianapolis Colts season, as they take on the Houston Texans. Stomp‘em, Colts! (That was for you, Greis!)

In case you didn’t already know…

WE BLEED BLUE!

The boys will be practicing their tackles and passes while we try and focus on a victory!

QuatroMama

(Comment section open for trash talking, Colts cheering, and even for you non-football fans to talk about the weather or whatever else you’d rather busy your time with rather than watching FOOTBALL!)

12 Responses to “NFL Sunday : Indianapolis Colts Season Opener”

1. AmazingGreis
    September 12, 2010 at 12:26 am #

BOOOOOOOOO Colts!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!!!

XOXOX

2. Tamara
    September 12, 2010 at 12:51 am #

I <3 that it's football season! We are fortunate enough to have season tickets so we get our fill of games, but maybe unfortunate that our team is terrible – good ole' Detroit Lions, lol! I always root for the Colts too!

3. Janna
    September 12, 2010 at 12:56 am #

CUTE PIC!

I am a Brett Favre fan, so I follow whatever team he’s currently not retired on 😉
    We don’t have professional football in Portland – sob! But if we did, my twin boys would be wearing the local jerseys too! Love it!

4. Kara
    September 12, 2010 at 10:30 am #

Yup! its that time of year again! I love watchin our colts!

PS Tamara- Our family are lions fans also. We are originally from Michigan. If only Barry Sanders came back!

5. jan
    September 12, 2010 at 11:33 am #

As a native Texan, even though we live in New England and I don’t really care for football, I GOTTA cheer for anything Texan, sorry. (but your boys are adorable)

Jan

6. Lacey
    September 12, 2010 at 12:15 pm #

Well I’m not usually much of a Colts fan, but i’m a BIG fan of anyone that beats the Texans. So that said…for this week anyway…GOOOOOOOO COLTS!!!

7. Drea
    September 12, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

My husband is a HUGE colts fan 🙂 that is such a cute picture!!

8. Erin M.
    September 12, 2010 at 2:00 pm #

I am a die-hard Packers fan, but the Colts are a close second. The Colts are my hubby’s fave team so there will be cheering for them here today as well!

9. Lauren Green
    September 12, 2010 at 6:57 pm #

You guys look so cute in your Colts gear!

10. Stephanie
    September 12, 2010 at 10:14 pm #

Well, being from Houston I have to say GOOOOOOO TEXANS!! Way to beat them Colts!!! lol
    Trashtalk only on this post..you know I still love you guys!

11. Mrs. Wilson
    September 16, 2010 at 7:02 pm #

Even though my husband is a HUGE Patriots fan (and therefore despises Mr. Manning) (while admitting that he IS quite a great quarterback) I have to say that this photo is priceless! It almost makes me want to so GO COLTS! But I think that would cause some issues in our marriage. 🙂

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention NFL Sunday : Indianapolis Colts Season Opener | 4tunate -- Topsy.com - September 12, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Blonde1s, 4tunate. 4tunate said: NFL Sunday : Indianapolis Colts Season Opener – http://b2l.me/aq7qnb […]