Quadversations: Isaac

Three year olds can carry on quite the conversation.  They can answer questions appropriately most of the time (with lots of randomness), yet they still have this innocent presence.  I decided to interview each of them one on one, and share their sweet little voices and sayings with all of you.  I think it will be a great keepsake to remember this fleeting time.

isaac

First up is sweet Isaac.  Although he’s a tad camera shy in this clip, don’t let him fool you.  This boys LOVES to yap.  He’s always been our loudest.  He has an opinion about everything and feels the need to voice it.  His energy is endless and he loves cutting jokes with his brothers. I love his spirit and how he goes all out on everything.

Here’s a small sample of Isaac at 3 1/2… (Today is their 1/2 birthday!)

Hope you enjoy these “Quadversations” this week!

image

10 Responses to “Quadversations: Isaac”

1. maren
    August 2, 2010 at 7:17 am #

I love little kid’s conversations! You’re doing a great job at being a mom! Keep it up!
    🙂 maren

2. Julie
    August 2, 2010 at 7:58 am #

Aw, too cute.

3. Suz
    August 2, 2010 at 9:27 am #

How sweet that daddy makes him happy – I loved age 3!

4. Lauren Green
    August 2, 2010 at 9:36 am #

This was such a cute idea! I look forward to seeing the 3 other interviews.

5. Gail
    August 2, 2010 at 10:58 am #

What a wonderful idea! Isaac is such a cutie…I love the still photo of him. Can’t wait to hear what his brothers have to say.

6. camryn
    August 2, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

LOVE this idea! What a brilliant thing to do and I’m thankful you’ve shared this with us too! I look forward to hearing the “brothers” conversations =)

7. Kara
    August 2, 2010 at 5:40 pm #

OH MY WORD. That was one of thee cutest thing i have ever seen!! his sweet little voice (he was so calm- not very common for isaac =]) and his choice of words… omygosh i love this new video series. Cant wait till the next 3. Too cute jen.

8. Kara
    August 2, 2010 at 5:42 pm #

I forgot to say also that that picture is awesome and perfect for Isaacs personality! I love it!

9. Emily
    August 2, 2010 at 7:32 pm #

I agree with Kara. That picture is soooo Isaac. You know what I love about Isaac? I love watching his sweetness really come out over the last several months. He’s always been such a happy, smiley guy and it’s definitely even more evident these days. I love his infectious laughter and his fun-loving personality. Just being around him is enough to make one smile and laugh.
    I love that he’s really loving his brothers these days and it’s soo evident in his interactions with them.

Remember, you make him happy, too– he think you’re beeeeeaaauutiful! 🙂

You should ask Henry how many kids are in your family… he’ll correct you (like he did me) and tell you they aren’t kids, but brothers 😉

10. Rachel ~ Southern Fairytale
    August 2, 2010 at 8:00 pm #

AWE <3 LOVE GIANT puffy heart love!