Quadversations – Henry

I can’t pick a favorite “Quadversation” because that would be like picking a favorite child, but this one is a must watch.

I love the way Henry expresses himself – his voice, his eyes, his little sayings…

henry

Henry makes friends so quickly with his outgoing personality and his ability to strike up a conversation about anything under the sun.  He’s mastered the skill of being a cut up, while acting sweet at the same time.

This little clip depicts our charming little Henry quite well…

You should definitely check out Isaac’s Quadversation if you haven’t already!

image

8 Responses to “Quadversations – Henry”

1. MtnGirl
    August 3, 2010 at 12:35 am #

I just watched Isaac’s and Henry’s interviews and I am in love! What precious little boys you have. I guess you will not have any worries about getting any fires out between the two of them! :-) And they must LOVE their Daddy, but what about Mama???? So cute! I can’t wait to hear Brooks’ and Clark’s interviews.

2. Chelley
    August 3, 2010 at 10:42 am #

How absolutely precious! What a sweet sweet boy :-). I think his looks really favor you, Jen.

3. Christine (iDreamofClean)
    August 3, 2010 at 10:54 am #

SOOO cute!!! It’s fun getting to “know” the little ones in your family 😉

4. Mary Perrin
    August 3, 2010 at 5:04 pm #

jen – you make parenting 4 boys look so easy! You are simply amazing. I still remember being in the teachers lounge when you walked in and told us you were expecting more than you initially thought! God is so good and there is no doubt that you were hand-picked to take care of these incredible boys! :)

5. Laura
    August 3, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

Hi Jen! What precious moments you have captured!!! I can definitely see Henry’s charm, and Isaac’s clip was adorable too. I can’t wait to see the other two!

6. Lauren Green
    August 3, 2010 at 5:55 pm #

Henry is charming! I love how both Isaac and Henry said that “daddy” makes them happy. Too cute! Oh, and they both want to be Firemen too! Love these Quadverstaions. Keep em coming!

7. Kara
    August 3, 2010 at 9:15 pm #

Oh Jen! This was so adorable!!! I love certain things Henry says in the video. You must treasure these forever

8. Elyse
    August 3, 2010 at 10:25 pm #

Holy Moly! Henry just put a HUGE smile on my face! He is just SO sweet, sincere, and to the point! What a precious and handsome little dude!