A Good Case of Déjà Vu

Friday I spent the afternoon loving on the Thompson Quads.  It was such a treat. I fell hard for sweet little Dahlia, Jude, Isaac, and Lucy. It brought back so many memories and it was a reality check of how much my own little ones have grown up. (Interesting Fact: 19 month quads are sooooooo much quieter than 3 year old quads!)

Spoon feeding the 4 of them at our old feeding table was surreal. A good case of déjà vu, for sure!

thompsonquads

Wasn’t this just yesterday?

feedingtablemurray

Thank you, Suzy and Ted, for letting me hang out with your sweeties!  I’m coming back for more soon!

image

6 Responses to “A Good Case of Déjà Vu”

1. Suzy
    July 26, 2010 at 1:17 pm #

Oh my goodness, thank YOU for coming over!! Ted and I were thrilled to have the chance to pick your brain, and the kids LOVED having a new friend to play with. I like how you posted a comparison pic of your boys … notice how the blue bib is still at the same seat! 🙂 Look forward to your next visit … and maybe sometime I can get away to finally meet your boys. 🙂

2. alicia
    July 26, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

Can’t believe you’ve survived! That is seriously impressive. Great job!

3. Heather L.
    July 26, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

What a great idea to have a feeding table — never heard of that before, but that’s probably because i don’t have quads. 🙂 I enjoyed the pictures.

4. Cori
    July 26, 2010 at 6:14 pm #

What a fun memory, and look back at how far your boys have come!!

I have an award for you at my blog, if you want to pop over and claim it! http://corisbigmouth.blogspot.com/2010/07/can-i-get-woot-woot.html

5. designHer Momma
    July 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

ugh, you guys are so cool. Love ya…

6. Darlene Halloran
    August 1, 2010 at 11:07 pm #

My Ulitmate Sandwich: Simple and Healthy
    Thick sliced sourdough bread
    Tuna with diced onion, pickles and topped with fresh spinach and a thick slick of fresh tomato.
    Oh Yum! Now I am really hungry but it is bedtime. I am going to have to start checking your blog earlier in the evening! :}