4th of July with 4 Flag Waving Boys…

4thofJuly11 4thofJuly1

2 Family Gatherings.

9 Hotdogs.

90 Degrees.

300 Miles.

2 Fireworks Displays.

And Countless Smiles.

Hope you had a glorious 4th too!

image

10 Responses to “4th of July with 4 Flag Waving Boys…”

1. Heather
    July 5, 2010 at 1:54 pm #

Wow. Happy Fourth!
    I love seeing pictures of your boys. They are so big and healthy looking and I’m just impressed. I’m 8.5months pregnant with my first, a singleton, and I’m just in awe of your boys. You guys do such a great job. Thanks for sharing.

• QuatroMama
      July 5, 2010 at 2:36 pm #

Thanks so much, Heather. They amaze me every single day. You will be surprised how motherhood strengthens you and grows you as a person. Such an absolute blessing!

2. purejoy
    July 5, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

not only have you cranked out some seriously adorable offspring, but you take ridiculously awesome pictures, too. how many hands do you have??
    thanks for sharing your special day. even though it was hot, it looks like you had a blast.

get it?

blast!!?

oh my word. i’m such a dork.

• QuatroMama
      July 5, 2010 at 2:35 pm #

Only two hands, but good gracious, do I wish I had more! Love taking pictures of my little dudes. Thanks for your sweet encouragement.

3. joan thompson
    July 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

Those boys are beyond adorable! When I see them in action, I am always impressed that they must be pretty nice little kids. They always seem happy, obedient, and so interested in all around them. I would love to be your neighbor!! Reading to kids is my favorite thing to do and with grandchildren now 15 and 16, hearing Gram read just doesn’t do it any more.

You are blessed!!

• QuatroMama
      July 5, 2010 at 5:16 pm #

I wish you were our neighbor too! The boys LOVE books. Working on a post of some of their favorites (per your request)! Thanks for your sweet thoughts.

July 5, 2010 at 7:04 pm #

Sounds like a great holiday! We got in 1 parade, 2 sets of grandparents, 1 day at the pool and 1 day at the splash pad at a local park. Thank goodness for the water fun in this HOT weather!!

Great pics (as always!)

5. alicia
    July 5, 2010 at 10:05 pm #

Beautiful post and pics! Love it!!

6. mandi@itscome2this
    July 5, 2010 at 11:18 pm #

SO cute Jen!! You always take great pictures (of course your boys are super cute so that’s easy too!!)

7. Heather L.
    July 6, 2010 at 6:11 pm #

It was so nice to meet you all on Saturday!!! Your boys were just adorable!!