“Gunkitis”

P1000512bw

I’m grateful to report after a rough weekend both physically and emotionally, we are finally “on the mend”.  However, the “Gunkitis” didn’t leave the house without taking down Mama first.

Gunkitis – snot-filled, coughing, chest aching, fever, sneezing, wheezing, cranky YUCKS

I have 1 more day left of steroid treatments and hopefully I will be feeling like a new woman soon! It’s sooooo tough to be sick as a mama, isn’t it?

We had a day FULL of excitement yesterday that I will definitely dedicate a blog post to very soon. Until then, I need to spend some time getting my Mama Groove back.

Hope you are all well and “Gunkitis” free!

QuatroSignature

7 Responses to ““Gunkitis””

1. Sarah Reaves
    June 15, 2010 at 3:27 pm #

Kasey has the “gunkitis” too. It’s been going on for 2 weeks. I am so ready for her to be OVER it! Her antibiotic ran out yesterday….so we’ll see. She still has a runny nose and a yucky cough.

2. alicia
    June 15, 2010 at 5:22 pm #

That pic looks horrible, but so good to document these moments too. Sending healing vibes your way.

3. Sherri (HoundDogMom)
    June 15, 2010 at 6:33 pm #

Hope you get to feeling better soon. The “Gunkitis” doesn’t sound like fun at all. QuatroMom I hope you get to feeling good soon as well. Couldn’t not imagine taking care of 4 toddlers while sick.

4. Lucy
    June 15, 2010 at 7:01 pm #

Wow I hope you all feel better. I got really sick this month too. I have never been that sick in my life. Im so thankful the kids didnt get it. Still working down the UBP list http://postpartumillness.com

5. Kathy
    June 15, 2010 at 8:56 pm #

Your taunting me! I want to know about your exciting adventure!!!

June 16, 2010 at 1:17 am #

No ‘gunk’ here – just the ‘funky flu’ – ugh! NO fun to be sick, in any way, this time of year! Hope everyone is on the mend there (& I totally agree – being Mom and sick is TOUGH!)

7. KS Dallas
    June 16, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

Feel better soon! It is hard to imagine being sick right now (it is in the high 90’s!), but I do remember being sick with 1 toddler and that was horrible. I can only imagine have 4. Heck even having all of them be sick has to be hard! Anyway, can’t wait for your upcoming, exciting post…