- The toilets/tubs/sinks/countertops are begging for a wipe down.
- There’s dust with doodle lines covering the furniture.
- The neutral carpet looks more like a multi-color berber.
- The laundry has taken a permanent residence in almost every room.
- There’s a long running To Do List that’s been untouched.
For over a week now, our housekeeper has been on hiatus. No effort. No show.
It’s time to cut our ties and give her the boot.
It’s Time to Fire Our Housekeeper.
Oh wait a minute…
That would be ME.
Never the mind.
Carry on! Carry on!
We will continue to do the all-consuming potty training (more like “stinkie training”) with the little dudes while you resume your previous activities. =)
I honestly have a handful of things to announce/update/share with you all, but my fridge is dying to have something in it to keep cold. Off to the grocery for now! Come back soon for some exciting things ahead!