Pure MADNESS

UPDATE:

Oh the sweet taste of VICTORY!  I cannot believe my Bulldogs squeezed the juice out of the Orangemen

Next up on the Road to the Final Four (which would mean coming back home to play in Indianapolis):

Butler vs. Kansas State

on Saturday.

I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach.

————————————————————–

The clock is approaching the anticipated tip off time of 7:07pm.

Butler vs. Syracuse

It’s going to be a battle going up against a Number #1 seed… Let’s just hope we become the real NUMBER 1 of the night!

DSC_5906c DSC_5915c DSC_5911c

Yes, I’m a girl who LOVES to talk HOOPS! (You raised me well, Pops!)

11 Responses to “Pure MADNESS”

1. Gail
    March 25, 2010 at 7:10 pm #

I truly do not understand the rules of basketball. Players always seem to be "traveling," sometimes contact is allowed, other times it is not, what happened to a "jump ball" after two opposing players tie up the ball? And both teams get like a bazillion time outs! My questions go on and on. My husband only watches college basketball and his knowledge is limited, so he tells me I have good questions, but he has no answers. (I do understand the rules of football, baseball, soccer, lacross, and ice hockey.) But with that said, I do like underdogs…GO BUTLER!

2. HoundDogMom
    March 25, 2010 at 7:32 pm #

I don't watch a lot of basketball. But I have seen in the sports news there have been a lot of top teams going out early. Hoping your team can pull one of those upset out tonight. Sherri

3. AmazingGreis
    March 25, 2010 at 7:46 pm #

I picked Syracuse to win on my bracket, but since my bracket is totally busted and worthless now I'll totally root for Butler for you! Good luck!

4. King Quads
    March 25, 2010 at 7:52 pm #

Seriously? Could you be any cuter? Love you Murray!

5. Stoots Family
    March 25, 2010 at 9:08 pm #

I am sure you guys are celebrating tonight! Congrats on the BIG win!

6. Erin Powell
    March 25, 2010 at 9:10 pm #

Aaaaah!!!! Are you not like proud parents all over again! Unbelievable!!!

7. DDietz
    March 25, 2010 at 9:36 pm #

Love those Bulldogs! Yippee!

8. DJones
    March 25, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

yaaaay bulldogs!!

March 26, 2010 at 7:23 am #

GO DAWGS!
    When I was at Butler, I recall an NIT game between Butler & Purdue! I'd love to see them play in the Final Four
    Sandra Shepherd
    shep1178[@]yahoo[dot]com

10. HoundDogMom
    March 26, 2010 at 1:04 pm #

How about them Butler Bulldogs. Actually watched my 1st NCAA basketball game last night. Great game and it was worth watching. Glad you team was able to take down the #1 seed. GO BULLDOGS! Sherri

11. Jill
    March 27, 2010 at 9:07 am #

Love your blog, but I love my WIldcats. GO K-STATE!!