Disney Quest 2010: A Mickey Surprise

Do you remember the souvenir surprise that I eluded to before we left for Walt Disney World?  The one I snuck on our trip after finding a bargain at the Disney Store that was going out of business?

Here’s what they found sitting by their tents* upon returning to our hotel from a day at Magic Kingdom:

(This video was shot a little bit after the initial reaction. We took that in without a video camera in hand.)

And in case you are curious what they are singing and dancing their Mickeys to…

It’s a clip that we showed the boys on YouTube before our trip from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePMYM4av6Q]

Isn’t it fun watching your kids eyes light up?

* Notes Affiliate Link

7 Responses to “Disney Quest 2010: A Mickey Surprise”

1. Kara
    February 26, 2010 at 4:53 pm #

Too Cute! I'm sure It was fun for them to each get one, not to have to share it with their brothers! Such a small but exciting idea!

2. Leah
    February 26, 2010 at 4:55 pm #

Dear Murray Crew:

I think my 1.5 year old daughter would like to grow up to be "Kami Murray." She thoroughly enjoyed that video of your boys and INSISTED we watch it 5 times! (By insisted I mean she whined until I played it again!) Un4tunately (haha, you like how I did that!) one of your lovely young gentlemen would have to grow up and want to move to Louisiana and covert into a Saints fan!

Sincerely,
    Irish Triplets

3. Tiffany
    February 26, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

So sweet!!!

4. Emily
    February 26, 2010 at 5:47 pm #

I think it's scary that I knew exactly what they were singing without having to watch the clip.

Soo fun! Is this the new bedtime animal? 😉

5. AmazingGreis
    February 27, 2010 at 12:09 pm #

Oh, toodles…Is it sad that I don't have kids and knew what song they were singing? Oh the joys of babysitting, though, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one of my faves.

They looked so happy with their Mickey's. Glad ya'll had a great time.

6. Real Life Sarah
    February 27, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

That is so sweet!! We surprised our kids with a seven dwarfs plush set I won a long time ago. We gave it to the on the trip down, and they LOVED them!

7. ExtraordinaryMommy