Disney Quest 2010: First Flight

DSC_5376c

What better ride to pick as your first ride at Magic Kingdom than Dumbo? What’s YOUR favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom?

What a RIDE this has been for our family!

PS I promise my posts will get longer when we get home and back to “normal” routine. And I might even post something non-Disney but for now we are soakin’ up the magic just a little while longer!  Thanks for riding it out with us!

13 Responses to “Disney Quest 2010: First Flight”

1. AmazingGreis
    February 13, 2010 at 12:32 am #

I LOVE Space Mountain!!! And Tower of Terror at MGM!

2. Lollipopz Photography
    February 13, 2010 at 6:56 am #

I love the Jungle Cruise

3. HoundDogMom
    February 13, 2010 at 7:29 am #

So glad your family are having such a good time in Disney. It is such a magicial place and your boys will remember it forever. My favorite ride is the log ride. That may be a little intense for the boys. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Sherri

February 13, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Where to begin LOL. I must say I love Disney with that being said. Peter Pan, It's a small world, and buzz lightyear(my son loves Buzz)

February 13, 2010 at 12:43 pm #

My favorite is Pirates of the Carribean. Don't worry about your posts being short – it's awfully nice of you to update while you're on vacation. You should be taking a break from blogging altogether! That said, the pictures are super cute and it's fun to experience Disney with you!

-Holly

6. Sonya
    February 13, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

The Jungle Cruise! I always laugh when they show you "the backside of water"!

7. Ellen
    February 14, 2010 at 7:32 am #

So, my favorite is Space Mountain and It's A Small World. Both my kids, however, ended up being scared of Disney Rides. We spent a lot of time on that kiddie race track!

8. Kara
    February 14, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

Can't wait to see 6 fun, (tan?) Murrays soon! Then again, I don't want you guys to have to leave the most magical place on Earth!

9. mominsanity
    February 15, 2010 at 6:35 am #

In the Magic Kingdom, I LOVE Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion. When we go, I can't go on Space Mountain (just found out that I'm pregnant) but I look forward to going on the other two.

In Epcot, I loved the boat ride in Mexico.

10. Jennifer
    February 15, 2010 at 6:31 pm #

I love seeing your Disney pics! We're going in 3 weeks! My favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean; I worked there one summer!

11. Mary Anne Whiteley
    February 18, 2010 at 12:17 am #

Um, I like them all? I like Space Mountain and Matterhorn and Astroblasters (I go to Disneyland though, in CA) and tea cups and small world. Jungle Cruise is fun too. Oh I haven't been in too long!!!

12. Stacey
    February 18, 2010 at 11:26 am #

Mine is Peter Pan Flight! I can't wait to experience this with my trio!

13. Erin Powell
    February 19, 2010 at 9:54 pm #

I made Jason wait in line for an HOUR for Dumbo when we arrived on Sunday, Feb. 14th!! Later in the week it was "down" to 30 minutes during the day, less in the evening. Our new absolute favorite is Toy Story 4D Mania over at Hollywood Studios (keep it in mind for next time, but FastPass it – it can be up to a 200 minute wait!), followed closely by Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and Peter Pan's flight at Magic Kindgom. Can't wait to hear about your trip!