There’s so much I can’t wait to tell you about our time at Blissdom, but we are onto our next journey already!
Hopefully, I’ll be able to post most days at least with a picture and a little memory from the day. That way you can be part of our Disney Quest 2010!
After 11 hours on the road we took a much needed pit stop in Tifton, GA. The boys did amazing yesterday. Seriously, we couldn’t have asked for a better start to our journey to Mickey. Here’s some things that might make you chuckle that we’ve experienced so far….
* Two hours before we planned on leaving, we went to borrow an overhead luggage compartment and discovered that our Honda Odyssey didn’t have the crossbars required to hold it on our van. We decided to just try to fit it all in the best we could and see if we could make it work. Somehow, we fit several tubs, several pieces of luggage, groceries, etc. in the back cargo and headed out on time!
* On the hour someone would cry out “I wanna go to Disney World!!!!” (Like we weren’t going anymore or something)
* We cheered through Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and entering Georgia yesterday.
* After we made it into Georgia, Clark whined, “I don’t wanna go to George’s house!” (He thought we were saying George for Georgia.)
* This morning we provided entertainment for the crowd at the Tifton Hampton Inn complimentary breakfast. Seriously, people were taking pictures and were cutting up! Gotta love the Southern hospitality.
* The automatic door provided so much entertainment, that we questioned whether Walt Disney World could compete.
We’ve got about 4 1/2 hours left in our Disney Quest. Our next pit stop will be at my brother and sister in law’s house in Orlando.
Here’s how excited we are to be 11 hours in!