Because Every Kid Deserves a Donut with Heart Sprinkles on Their Birthday…

DSC_5239c DSC_5241c

DSC_5245c DSC_5248c

Even Their Mama…

DSC_5253c

PS Every Colts fan needs to treat themselves to a donut after that heartbreaking loss last night.  Hats off to the Saints, you out played us!

14 Responses to “Because Every Kid Deserves a Donut with Heart Sprinkles on Their Birthday…”

1. KSDallas
    February 8, 2010 at 11:11 am #

OH those look sooo good!

Happy Happy Birthday Murray boys!

You are loved more than you know from all over the world!

2. HoundDogMom
    February 8, 2010 at 11:33 am #

I was sure hoping them Colts would pull a miracle out of their hats. No such luck, so I am off to have a donut like you suggested. Happy Monday! Sherri

3. Stephanie
    February 8, 2010 at 12:43 pm #

Your boys are so precious! Happy Birthday! I have been reading for a while but have never left a comment. Sorry for the Colts loss as well but I am from the New Orleans area so I have to say Go Saints!

4. Krystyn
    February 8, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

Heck yes, you do.

Now, doesn't every momma deserved a sprinkle donut everyday? I think so! Because I suddenly have a craving for one and there aren't any birthdays in our house for a while!

5. Drea
    February 8, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

Mmm yummy sprinkles 🙂
    u 5! haha are so cute w/ ur donuts. You can see the joy.

6. Stephanie
    February 8, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

Yummy…looks like you ALL enjoyed them! 😉
    Sorry about your colts, I'm a Saints fan, but I wont rub anything in (since you were honorable on that last statement! lol)

7. Amanda
    February 8, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Birthdays are to celebrate life! For me, it's celebrating that we also made it another year as a parent. So definitely enjoy that cupcake!!! Happy 3rd birthday boys! And mama…welcome to 3! It was the worst by far (my oldest is almost 6). I have an almost 2 year old and I'm already dreading 3. 🙂

8. AmazingGreis
    February 8, 2010 at 4:57 pm #

Yaye for yummy sprinkle donuts!

You know where I stand with football, but I was cheering for the Colts last night and was so bummed that they lost.

Now it's all about baseball until September, when our little bloggy rivalry will have to start up again!!!

XOXO

9. Emily
    February 8, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

I love your boys and I love you!!! And I feel like that is an understatement…

February 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

mmmm…yum!!

11. Ellen
    February 9, 2010 at 12:40 am #

Ack! Reading this at 12:39 a.m. and now desperately craving a donut! It was great to meet you at Blissdom.

12. Briana
    February 9, 2010 at 10:25 am #

Oh, I want one of those!!!

I agree about the Colts. It was a sad loss but also happy for the Saints. I mean, come'on, how can you NOT be happy for Drew when he is holding that adorable baby of his! 🙂

13. Julia
    February 10, 2010 at 1:51 pm #

our poor poor beloved Colts. we should've had that game. always next year. your boys are so cute!!! happy birthday!! 😉

14. Susan