Q&A’s From the QuadParents: Part II

I could say more, but the video says A LOT (as in we like to ramble, and chat, and linger on, and slap our knees, while answering YOUR questions about our children).

So Without Further Ado, Part II…

And if our answering questions created more questions (as is often the case), feel free to deposit your inquiry in our comment box.

Or Just Tell Us How Truly Goofy We Are.

Go Ahead.

You Know You Want To….

8 Responses to “Q&A’s From the QuadParents: Part II”

1. My2Gs
    January 11, 2010 at 6:56 am #

You guys are adorable!

2. Tiffany
    January 11, 2010 at 8:47 am #

Aww, this was so great! What a neat idea!

3. ASHENFELTERS
    January 11, 2010 at 9:40 am #

You guys are seriously adorable!
    Here's my question…
    How do you manage to keep your patience with 4 toddlers??
    I have 5 ranging from 9 down to 2 and I am seriously struggling to keep my paitence…I pray for patience but do you have anything that you personally do to help yourself?

4. Emily
    January 11, 2010 at 11:40 am #

I love watching your videos! Your love for each other and for your boys is so evident, and so encouraging to other families out there. Keep up the great work – God bless!

5. Fiamma
    January 11, 2010 at 1:35 pm #

YOU Guys are SO So cute!
    I second the patience question!

6. Leah
    January 11, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

I now have a question 😉 I have boy/girl twins and a little boy (who is 1 year older than the twins) and I've been wrestling with the idea of moving the boys in together. I know it will happen eventually, but I'm just sure when it would be necessary. Kami and Luke (the twins) are 16 months old and Gavin is 2 and a half. I've said all along that when the twins turn 2 I'll move Luke into a room with Gavin, but I'm scared Kami will be lonely. Is that crazy? Anyway, to get to my point (LOL) did you do anything to prepare your boys when they separated? Or do you have any advice about how to go about preparing them for separation?

7. BreezieGirl
    January 11, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

I'm really enjoying these videos.

8. Moni Graf
    January 12, 2010 at 10:50 pm #

You two are truly goofy! lol…j/k!

Love,