Operation Build Frosty the Snowman

DSC_4921txt

DSC_4914txt

DSC_4911txt

DSC_4912txt

DSC_4925txt

DSC_4928txt

There’s more snow heading our way and we are giddy with anticipation!  What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods?

32 Responses to “Operation Build Frosty the Snowman”

1. samantha
    January 6, 2010 at 11:41 am #

So precious! Theo's not a fan of the snow just yet. 🙁

We are getting more soon and our temps are around 12. WHEE!

2. K Mommy
    January 6, 2010 at 12:05 pm #

Where I am it's cold and no snow. But!!! They are talking some snow tomorrow and Friday…I'm hoping we get a few inches so we can go out and play. Everyone's snow is making me jealous! Stay warm!

3. Sonya
    January 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

Praying for snow! I would really like a snow day or two at the moment!

4. 1/2 dozen blessings
    January 6, 2010 at 12:53 pm #

Your pics are just amazing!!! My kids (big kids) would LOVE to live in the snow. Great Job!!! Kami

5. Trinkets of Thought
    January 6, 2010 at 1:03 pm #

Snow's a coming! Can't wait, but then I hate to drive in it! 🙂 maren

6. Ivy
    January 6, 2010 at 1:17 pm #

It's way too cold here in north Florida!! It was in the teens this morning!! I think we broke some records. It's no fun when it's this cold and we dont get snow!

7. Pam
    January 6, 2010 at 1:26 pm #

It's plenty cold here in East Texas, but no snow and even though they are calling for some tomorrow evening, we probably won't be in the receiving area of it! I would love to see some for a day or so though…..send some our way! Precious pictures, the boys are just precious! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

8. Beth
    January 6, 2010 at 2:11 pm #

Such cute pics! We aren't far from you- we're outside of Cincinnati. We are expecting the same storm headed your way. I just hope that we get enough to convince my hubby to stay home w/ us. Getting all 5 kiddos bundled up and outside by myself is a bit intimidating!

9. Jen
    January 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm #

It's right around 0 degrees here in Central MN. More snow is on the way aong with negative temp..

Keep sharing pictures…Gets me excited to get my little ones all bundled up next year!

10. Kami Lambe
    January 6, 2010 at 3:01 pm #

Precious pictures Jenn! It's cold in Baton Rouge but no snow yet. Stay warm!

11. michellenotdawn
    January 6, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

Wishing for snow in Tallahassee, FL. It was colder here this morning than in Anchorage, AK!
    I second what Ivy posted – It's no fun when it's this cold and we don't get snow!

12. J
    January 6, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

I am almost afraid to look. But here in the frozen tundra (frozen to us as we are originally Southerners) – we are headed for more white stuff I am sure. Winter is just beginnng to rear it's ugly head.

Love the pics – such cute snow babies!

13. Emily
    January 6, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

I've been waiting for this post since I babysat 😉 haha!

In other news, it made my day!! God is soooo good to give us small little things to help us smile on the 'bad' days.

I'm hoping the snow means a 2-hr delay, but I don't think it will for my school…

14. Kara
    January 6, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

Oh I bet they LOVED playing in the snow(especially with momma and daddy)! But are you sure you can handle 5 kids?

15. MeLaNiE
    January 6, 2010 at 6:26 pm #

It's freezing and we're expecting some snow here tomorrow! Schools have already started closing! Did I mention that I live in Alabama? So, needless to say we're excited, but not about the single digit temperatures on Friday and Saturday morning!

Your boys are precious! I love your blog!

16. Shiri Briseno
    January 6, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

nice and warm here in AZ, wishing we had some snow to play in 🙂

17. Stacey
    January 6, 2010 at 8:26 pm #

We are waiting patiently here in Evansville for some snow. The kids will be so amazed in the morning if we get the snow they say we are going to get.

18. swonderful
    January 6, 2010 at 10:49 pm #

Adorable. I promised my Clark we could make a snowman. I hope these big snow predictions are correct– we're ready!

19. Williams' bunch
    January 6, 2010 at 10:56 pm #

LOVE the pics! We're hoping for some snow tomorrow. ;0) (in Louisville)

20. Colleen Lanin at Travel Mamas
    January 6, 2010 at 11:26 pm #

Seriously…you do take THE cutest pictures!

21. Suzanne
    January 7, 2010 at 1:32 am #

LOOOOOOOOOOOVED this post! it was absolutely precious. the boys are SO cute bundled up in their coats/hats/mittens! suz would DIE in those temperatures! just crumble up into pieces and die.

stay toasty, my friends!
    love you,
    suz

22. Kelly
    January 7, 2010 at 9:29 am #

adorable! And I have to ask, where did you find the gloves that fit the boys?? We have been searching and all I can find are mittens which makes snow playing rather hard!

23. AmazingGreis
    January 7, 2010 at 9:56 am #

Love the pictures and the snow. But, you know, here in Houston we rarely get snow, but it's supposed to dip down into the 20's tonight.

24. Cindy Robinson
    January 7, 2010 at 10:14 am #

We had 6 inches of snow yesterday, on top of the 20 inches that we had over Christmas. It is -5 degrees out with lots of wind blowing making the wind chill 30below zero. The interstate is closed across the state from east to west (South Dakota) It is going to be a long winter here. Love coming to your blog and reading about the adventures with your boys – I do daycare and have 4 boys that are 2 – 2 1/2 years old.

25. HoundDogMom
    January 7, 2010 at 10:54 am #

Oh, such cute pictures. Love the snowman. In Bloomington, IL we got 5 inches so far and have a window but suppose to get another 2 inches today. I seen Snow was headed for Indy on the news. Just wish it would warm up a little bit. I need to get some doggie mittens for the hounddogs, their feet freeze. 🙂 Enjoy your snow. Sherri

26. GibsonTwins
    January 7, 2010 at 11:16 am #

Love the snow pics! We have almost 3 feet here (suburbs of Cleveland) and still coming down hard. It's so windy though we're not able to be out and really enjoy playing in it, too hard to breathe for the kids.

What program are you using to add the chalkboard type text to your pics and also the snowflakes etc? I like the look of that and think it'd be a neat touch for scrapbooking so if you wouldn't mind, can you share?

January 7, 2010 at 6:00 pm #

It is cold here 9 degress and very windy but we have snow. We will stay in to temps get in double digits.Love reading your blog thanks for sharing with us.

28. Rachel
    January 8, 2010 at 10:45 am #

awww adorable, Jen 🙂

It's 29 today which I think, is the coldest day in a LONG time. My poor kids have never even seen snow 🙂

Stay warm honey!xoxo

January 8, 2010 at 12:20 pm #

where does one go to subscribe so you can reach your 1500 goal for pizza?

January 8, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

Your boys are just so darn cute! The pictures are great…such bold colors against the white background. Hopefully, you haven't started potty-training yet. I can't imagine bundling up four little ones, getting them outside, then hearing "Mommy, I have to go potty!" in unison!

We had a couple inches of snow overnight, and it is 30 degrees and overcast in Annapolis, MD. Nothing like the two feet of snow we experienced last month. My son attends Mississippi State and the university was closed yesterday because of snow and ice. It was 18 degrees there this morning! I am glad he packed his winter coat!

Gail
    Annapolis, MD

31. Corbitt Family
    January 10, 2010 at 10:29 pm #

I was wondering what program you use to edit your pictures and add cute words to them?

32. MollyinMinn
    January 15, 2010 at 3:41 pm #

I adore these photos! They are darling!