Chicks Dig Dudes In Colts Jerseys…

See?

claire's birthday2010 215c

(Clark and Claire at her 3rd Birthday party.  Claire and Clark…it has a nice ring don’t you think? Thanks for the pic, Jaimie!)

You should dig dudes in Colts Jerseys too and help us root on the Colts to secure a place in Super Bowl XLIV !

Just sayin’! =)

17 Responses to “Chicks Dig Dudes In Colts Jerseys…”

1. Janet
    January 22, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

This is SO stinkin' cute!! GO HORSE!!!!

2. Stephanie
    January 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm #

That is such an adorable picture!!
    It does have a nice ring to it 😉

3. BreezieGirl
    January 22, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

My team, rather unfortunately, is now out of the race. As such, my entire family (and likely hometown) will be rooting on the Colts this weekend and (hopefully) in the Super Bowl. A friend from HS plays and we want him to get another ring 🙂

4. AmazingGreis
    January 22, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

Little QUADS in Colts jerseys are pretty darn cute. Any other Dude in a Colts jersey, well, yeah not so much. A Texans jersey on the other hand would be AWESOME! I won't be betting against Peyton this weekend, but I will not be sad if they lose. I am rooting for the Vikings though. LOL

January 22, 2010 at 4:04 pm #

Woohoo!!! Dallas Clark grew up only a few miles from my hometown, in the same county. He comes back often and is such a great guy, nice to everyone, really helps out his small town when they need it. I'll be rootin for the Colts….but I'm ALSO a VIKINGS girl….wouldn't that be something to watch! New *ish* to your blog and enjoy reading about your family so much:)

6. ryanandjoesmom
    January 22, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

Colts vs Vikings has a nice ring to it!

Adorable picture! Have a great weekend!!

7. Carey
    January 22, 2010 at 4:30 pm #

Well, I'm a Louisiana girl…so you know I'm rooting for the Saints! But a Colts/Saints superbowl would be AWESOME! My two favorite teams…although it will be hard to decide who to cheer for?!
    Super cute pic!

8. Krystyn
    January 22, 2010 at 4:40 pm #

That is adorable.

9. Jessica
    January 22, 2010 at 4:52 pm #

Ohhh…. I am so sorry to be the one who has to say this but – GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precious pictures, as usual.

10. Sonya
    January 22, 2010 at 5:34 pm #

I love his grin! Strangely that's the face my husband would make!

January 22, 2010 at 8:58 pm #

Who is the brother (behind Clark) ready to jump in to conversation with Claire if things don't work out?

Very cute!

I love how everything you do and say on your blog has a positive and happy view.

Suzanne

January 22, 2010 at 11:16 pm #

I just discovered Baby Cheapskate, through your webpage, thanks it is great.

I am not a Colts fan, but your 4 little guys are too cute for words.

Have a great weekend.
    Erin

January 24, 2010 at 12:51 am #

Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read stories like this. BTW add more pics 🙂

14. Quad Squad!
    January 24, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

Jim is at the game RIGHT NOW rooting for the Colts! Go Peyton!

15. Leah
    January 25, 2010 at 8:31 pm #

Oh no…I totally forgot ya'll were Colts fans 🙁 I'm from Louisiana and obviously a Saints fan! Who Dat!?! 🙂

16. tmzetterberg@yahoo.com
    January 27, 2010 at 10:58 pm #

sweet – claire made the blog! i'm so behind on checking friends blogs – you have been busy my friend! Hey i love how you cropped the edges…you need to give me some picture editing tips!

love ya!

17. maureen hoard
    February 2, 2010 at 6:53 pm #

Clark and Claire are the two names we have picked out for our little ones…love the pic!!! Oh and we already have Clark (born 11/27/09)!! Love the name as so do you I'm sure 🙂