A Twist In The Nativity Story?

DSC_4659c

Pretty sure there wasn’t a tractor involved in the escape to Egypt.

I think the boys might have got a tad confused when they loaded up the tractor.

Checking Bible Passage Now…

10 Responses to “A Twist In The Nativity Story?”

1. Angie @ Many Little Blessings
    December 19, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

Oh man! That's hilarious! Just gotta love kids. :)

2. Danielle
    December 19, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

That's classic! (: My girls have that nativity set too. They love it! I find Jesus all over the house (:
    Gotta love a twist that only 4 boys could come up with! (:

3. Leigh
    December 19, 2009 at 6:11 pm #

That's so cute! Kinda like in the movie Love Actually where they say, "there was more than one Lobster at the birth of Jesus?"……classic!

4. Lindsay
    December 19, 2009 at 7:21 pm #

That's so funny!!! We have both of those toys and I could see something like that happening in our house. Although, Baby Jesus is missing…VERY SAD!!!

5. Jenilee
    December 19, 2009 at 10:01 pm #

What a great way to play at Christmas time. 😉 my girls would do the same thing!

6. Kate
    December 19, 2009 at 10:14 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

7. King Quads
    December 19, 2009 at 11:19 pm #

I took pictures today of Baby Jesus and Joeseph in the Ball Popper…yep, they went easy…the hard part was getting them out. I almost had to get the screwdriver out.

Oh, and our Mary has been replaced by a Hawian girl from the LP Plane set!

Jesus was in the back of the bus yesterday, guess it just shows he is everywhere.

Good times.

8. Suz
    December 20, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

Jesus frequently attends birthday parties with my niece & nephew. And sometimes shows up with a princess in a castle!

9. Jill
    December 20, 2009 at 4:37 pm #

I've enjoyed your blog for some time, but have never commented, but I had to after today's picture! Our nativity set is often found in other locations as well…we have a picture of "Mommy Mary" driving a dump truck. :)

10. Hilary
    December 21, 2009 at 10:56 am #

Oh yes…Joseph goes to work in a monster truck at our house. Gotta love little boys!