It’s a Beautiful Day…

DSC_3592c

…and we’re about to enjoy it!

What are you doing to enjoy your beautiful day? What’s the weather like where you live?  What do you love about September days?

Don’t let it slip away!

11 Responses to “It’s a Beautiful Day…”

1. Katie
    September 18, 2009 at 1:36 pm #

Hey! I'm a new reader 🙂 Today it is not raining for the first time all week. Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside stressing about a Spanish test. I love the fall in Arkansas. It's beautiful. I especially love it in college because everyone emerges from the dorms to enjoy the weather.

2. Our Happy Married Life...
    September 18, 2009 at 2:23 pm #

I love U2 too! 🙂

3. Jennifer Haas
    September 18, 2009 at 3:09 pm #

I love this time of year because it can start to get a little cooler, or I guess at least its not 100 degrees.

4. Jen Wilson
    September 18, 2009 at 3:20 pm #

We're had BEAUTIFUL 30C (90ish F) weather this September. We had a cool summer, which is weird for us, so we're enjoying this September!

My 2-year-old keeps asking to go outside, so I'm pretty sure we're going to head to the park after her nap.

ps. That is a great photo!

5. Melissa
    September 18, 2009 at 7:06 pm #

It's been a beautiful day, with sun and pouring rain alternating on and off. I suppose in a few years I might get tired of all the rain, but I've just moved to the South from LA where it rains a few drops a year. So for now I am LOVING the gray skies, marvelous clouds, and beautiful sunshine in between!

September 18, 2009 at 7:42 pm #

Oh Jen…you take such beautiful pictures. But of course, when you have 4 beautiful subjects, the camera just does it's job!

September 19, 2009 at 3:07 pm #

are you sure theyre quadruplets, they dont really look a like

8. Twincerely,Olga
    September 19, 2009 at 10:11 pm #

Hi!How do you get pics on the comments? You know I'm new! your boys are so handsome!! I have a button so please come grab it!

9. Fran R.
    September 20, 2009 at 2:55 pm #

Jen, I spoke with Janet this morning at church. She mentioned your blog, which I love. I can almost hear those boys talking to their Mama and Dad. You are both amazing, and an encouragement to all of us, parents and grandparents alike. Blessings. Fran

September 20, 2009 at 3:30 pm #

We had it in the 80's all week, beautiful for September. Our summer was unusally cool and wet in the midwest so these days are nice to treasure.~Darlene

11. Sarah
    September 20, 2009 at 9:07 pm #

Don't you just love Indy weather this time of year?! We do too! We have just been playing outside and enjoying every minute of this weather! Hope you had a great weekend too!