Firecracker, Firecracker, Boom! Boom! Boom!

Our 4th of July Fireworks were a wash (literally), but the next day proved to be a glorious night for fireworks!  The boys stayed up well past their bedtime, but they were troopers for their 1st Fireworks Display.  What a difference a year makes in flexibility!   The evening was filled with activity including a picnic dinner and a long walk with daddy (more on that in a post to follow).

DSC_2658c

Picnic Dinner = Easy Cleanup. 12 Thumbs Up!

DSC_2662c DSC_2663c

Isaac Chowing on some Blueberries         Clark Giving His Signature Look

DSC_2665c

Henry with His Mouth Full (also in True Form)

DSC_2670c

Brooks Examining Before Eating

isaac4th

Isaac in True Patriotic Form Getting Ready for a Walk

Finally, darkness fell and we were ready for some FIREWORKS!  I’m not sure which they enjoyed more, the glow sticks or the fireworks!

CIMG2350c

Can You Sense the Excitement?

CIMG2341c

Have You Ever Seen a Happier Kid over a Glow-in-the-Dark Stick?

CIMG2340c

Clark Ooooing and Ahhhhing over his Beloved Stick

And of course a short highlight clip for your own amusement:

Thanks for letting us share another 1st with you!

8 Responses to “Firecracker, Firecracker, Boom! Boom! Boom!”

1. Following HIM
    July 9, 2009 at 8:00 pm #

LOVE the video! Brad and his commentary cracks me up! Seriously…hilarious! What a great fourth of July "light" show!
    ~Elyse

2. Terri
    July 9, 2009 at 10:40 pm #

Thanks for sharing another 1st with us! They are so stinkin' cute!

July 9, 2009 at 10:55 pm #

I am almost certain my kids would have been terrified of the loud fireworks, but would have LOVED those glow ropes!!

4. The Cochran Crew
    July 9, 2009 at 11:10 pm #

Precious!!!! Those boys are so dern cute and always so happy!! Hope you are enjoying your "time out" tonight!! Luv Ya!

July 10, 2009 at 7:38 am #

Of course you already know this, but those are 4 handsome little men. Love you stories!
    Brenda

July 10, 2009 at 10:00 am #

Thank YOU for sharing with us! Such a fun age…and the boys are all so well behaved and oh, so cute! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Gail
    Annapolis, MD

7. Fulton Quads
    July 12, 2009 at 7:09 am #

I just love the pic of Issac in his liberty hat! TOO cute! I must say that you take the best pic's!Love, Cathy & her quads

8. Marty Rhea Hill
    July 13, 2009 at 11:01 pm #

Hey Jen, I am friends with the Steece's. I went to Harding with Suz.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I think you are amazing and I am so glad you and Brad posted that video. You have such a sweet, sweet smile.

Your boys are gorgeous and I have been following you since your blog beginning.

Marty Hill