Workin’ On Our Farmer’s Tans

DSC_2508c

…With our SPF 50 of course!   It’s a HOT one out there today.  Perfect for backyard water sports, with our beloved cups! =)

DSC_2510c DSC_2513c   DSC_2514c DSC_2518c

Top to Bottom/Left to Right: Isaac, Henry, Brooks, and Clark

3 outta 4 aint bad, right?

12 Responses to “Workin’ On Our Farmer’s Tans”

1. Busy Momma
    June 19, 2009 at 2:25 pm #

that pool is great!!

2. Michelle
    June 19, 2009 at 3:13 pm #

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

3. Following HIM
    June 19, 2009 at 3:41 pm #

Gotta love the sweet & Cool pool. Even while crying, Clark is still cute :)
    ~Elyse

June 19, 2009 at 6:33 pm #

Dude!! What's so sad??

5. King Quads
    June 19, 2009 at 7:33 pm #

Cuteness!

June 19, 2009 at 9:56 pm #

Poor Clark! That'd be my daughter probably. She was not a fan of the pool or sprinklers last summer and she doesn't enjoy water in her face in the bathtub any more now…so I don't see her being a big fan of the water yet.

7. studentrntiffany
    June 20, 2009 at 2:27 am #

Sooo cute!!

June 21, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

Wow the boys are growing up!!!!!!!!! They are starting to lose the baby look:( They are turning into cute little boys or big boys I should say.

9. Christine
    June 21, 2009 at 7:24 pm #

Gotta love the cups. Here's another great cheap water idea. Get the boys water bottles with the spray tops. Like the ones teachers use to spray their overheads projectors. You can get them for like 3 or 4 for a dollar. I suggest you get a few extra depending on your boys roughness. My 4 yr old twins have been using them for yrs as well as my 8 yr old. They love misting each other or try to shoot down bubbles.

10. bluecottonmemory
    June 21, 2009 at 9:38 pm #

You are indeed 4tunate. I am 5tunate! There's always someone not smiling! At least the sun is shining in your pictures. What a blessing!

June 22, 2009 at 12:12 pm #

HOW SWEET!!! And love how you said "with their beloved cups" awww!!! How fun :)) -sioby :)

12. Heather
    June 22, 2009 at 12:30 pm #

Oh, they're so cute! I miss the days of filling up the pool in the backyard and letting them splash around. And cups. . . all 3 of mine used them for years in the tub. Favorite (and cheap) water toy!

Had to laugh .. . I was on facebook this morning and noticed you in my sidebar suggesting I be friends with you. I guess Facebook can figure out what blogs I read? Hmmm . . .I don't know, but found it so funny to see you pop up as someone I should add as a friend, as I don't think we have any friends in common.