Quad Couples Reunion ’09: Chicago

Over the weekend,

Chi town 084

Brad and I joined our best friends who live inside our computer,

Chi town 013

Mari and Chris,

Chi town 062

Gen and Conor,

IMG_9022

and finally after an airport fiasco, Suz and Joe,

Chi town 090c

for some GREAT times in Chicago.

DSC_2404c

Wrigleyville to be exact.

DSC_2447-1bw

The encore reunion was yet another confirmation of

IMG_9030

treasured friendships

Chi town 036bw

brought together by the commonality of quads,

IMG_9019

with a bond as deep as FAMILY.

15 Responses to “Quad Couples Reunion ’09: Chicago”

1. My2Gs
    June 16, 2009 at 10:36 pm #

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Is it me or does anyone else think that Chris looks like Seann William Scott?

2. BreezieGirl
    June 16, 2009 at 10:51 pm #

How fun! I want to hear more about the adventures (and who had the kids :))!

June 16, 2009 at 11:02 pm #

awesome! We were in Chi-town this weekend, too (for a wedding).

4. The Carlsons
    June 17, 2009 at 1:31 am #

That is so fun and awesome! Glad you all were able to get together again. You are very blessed and fortunate to do that!
    -fellow quad mom of 15mo GGGG and a 5yo boy

5. Moni Graf
    June 17, 2009 at 2:45 am #

Very well written, Jen! You hit the nail right on the head.

So glad you all had a good time and so sorry you and Brad were feeling a little under the weather at first…..It definitely never showed in the pictures, you pretty mama!
    Love,
    Moni

June 17, 2009 at 7:40 am #

I think you guys need to get all the kids together. That would be GREAT pics

7. Susan
    June 17, 2009 at 9:02 am #

Wow, how cool…..you all have quads? Amazing so many of you could get together….

8. Suzanne
    June 17, 2009 at 9:20 am #

simple. sweet. perfect. just like you!!! LOVE IT! ugh. heart pangs. sigh. i'll get back to my daily texts and IM chats. 🙁

9. Stephanie
    June 17, 2009 at 10:23 am #

So simple, yet so true!!
    You girls are just the prettiest things!
    I'm so glad you were ablt to get together again this year!

10. The McNulty Family
    June 17, 2009 at 11:46 am #

Awww Mur!! That was so sweet and so perfect. LOVE IT and LOVE YOU!!

I hope the sickies are long gone for you guys and I'm so glad you made it for our trip. You are truly troopers!!!

Miss you and love you with all my heart!
    XOXO
    Gen

11. The Cochran Crew
    June 17, 2009 at 12:58 pm #

I was so worried you weren't going to be able to go when everyone was sick! So happy you did and now you gotta start planning for Quad Mommas 2010!!!

12. Following HIM
    June 17, 2009 at 4:12 pm #

You all are considered family in my book! Each family endured infertility, quad pregnancies, and the triumphs and struggles w/quads. You have the quad mama/dad bond that will never cease 🙂
    HUGS!
    ~Elyse

13. Goerlich Quadruplets
    June 17, 2009 at 9:54 pm #

Love you my sweet sister! Can we get a do-over and hang out for the ENTIRE weekend with ALL of us this time? Man, that was a bummer but I'm so thankful for the time we did have! So where are we going next? 🙂
    Miss you! Mucho Love, Mari

PS – Mavi Jeans 28W/30L 😉

14. Carey
    June 18, 2009 at 9:13 am #

I just can't get over how incredible you all look!! Wow, hard to believe yall had FOUR babies not that long ago 🙂
    You deserve a nice long weekend!

15. Mama4Real
    June 18, 2009 at 11:21 am #

Wow. I wonder how much you have to pay a baby sitter… your family is probably close and helpful though… hmmm 🙂