A “Sprinkle” in Time

This week we tried out the boys’ new sprinkler.  (By the way, thanks Aunt Kristy and Uncle Ryan for the fabulous bday gift!)  It was certainly a hit once they warmed up to the idea of getting sprayed.  Isaac was the most reserved, but once he was good and wet, he was all into it! Give them cups to fill and they are set!

Toddler Translation: "wahwah" = Water  You’ll actually hear Henry say "wader" in the last clip, but they usually default to "wahwah".

Before you know it I’ll have 4 sprinklers inside the house, if you know what I mean. I’m not quite up to that task just yet!  =)

8 Responses to “A “Sprinkle” in Time”

June 7, 2009 at 10:50 pm #

love the video!
    Henry sounds so sweet saying "wader"!!

2. Following HIM
    June 7, 2009 at 10:57 pm #

No need for translation here 🙂 The boys are so giddy and their expressions are so cute! Handsome little Murray Men 🙂
    ~Elyse

3. Stephanie
    June 7, 2009 at 11:39 pm #

I only had one "sprinler" in the house and that was a task! Many prayers coming your way for those days coming up!! lol
    That video is precious! Love all their little voices!!

4. Joe and Carrie
    June 8, 2009 at 8:57 am #

Good luck with that, Jen! I just trained my twins about a month ago (they are only a few months older than your boys) and it went much better than I expected!! The biggest issue we had was navigating the whole rewards system when one would go and the other wouldn't. They don't talk about training multiples in any of the books I read, but you seem to have a great quad mom support system that I'm sure will have lots of ideas for you. It also helps to have a helpful husband (which it seems like you do!) and someone to laugh with through it all.

5. Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows
    June 8, 2009 at 11:19 am #

Jen,

That is exactly what I was thinking… so when you have 4 sprinklers in the house, you can have a 'Tinkle in Time' post. Too cute!

xoxo, Veronica in CA

6. Chris and Annalisa
    June 8, 2009 at 11:28 am #

Your boys are just so adorable. I love watching the videos — too cute!

7. tbonegrl
    June 8, 2009 at 7:19 pm #

Darling!!!!

8. Margot
    June 8, 2009 at 11:56 pm #

Love the video. It is so neat that even though they have that whole hose to play in they still stay in a group.
    I'll pray for your future joys of sprinkler-hood.