Happy Daddy Day 2009

Here’s a little belated surprise for our favorite Man of the House! I cannot match the words he wrote for my Mother’s Day Post or really even begin to describe how blessed four boys are to have such a loving, respectable, father in their lives. "In this crazy life, and through these crazy times" you have displayed gentleness, patience, joy, perseverance, and a sense of humor.  Thank your daily sacrifices to serve our family.

We both want to thank our own fathers in our lives, as well.  Our boys are "4tunate" to be loved by 2 grandpas, who are wonderful examples in their lives.  You influence and touch our lives in many ways. We are truly thankful for you!

7 Responses to “Happy Daddy Day 2009”

1. Following HIM
    June 22, 2009 at 5:29 pm #

Precious video 🙂 LOVE how patient Brad is with the boys. Brad, it shows in your boys' smiles that you are a very loving dad!
    LOVED the kiss goodbye at the end of the video. Great job Jen!
    ~Elyse

2. Jen
    June 22, 2009 at 8:23 pm #

What a precious, precious video. Those boys are lucky to have you BOTH as their parents!

3. Stacey
    June 23, 2009 at 9:32 am #

Great video for a great daddy! You always pick great music. Jen what kind of cups are the boys eating out of?

June 23, 2009 at 11:21 am #

Thats INCREDIBLE!!! SO SO SWEET, JEN!! You are amazing!! -Sioby

5. eureka
    June 23, 2009 at 3:55 pm #

I just recently found your blog and I just have to say that your boys are sooo cute. The blog is so well written you can just feel the family love all the way to Sweden where I live.

(Pardon for my English, I'm not a native speaker so I can't really tell when I make gammar/spelling errors)

6. Goerlich Quadruplets
    June 24, 2009 at 9:40 pm #

So cuuuute! Love it, Jen! Those boys are adorable and the big boy of the house too! Happy Daddy's Day, Brad!

June 26, 2009 at 10:27 pm #

Wow…finally getting the chance to sit and watch this. Awesome Jen! Loved all the pics of Brad and the boys and love the kiss at the end! Adorable!! Love the song choice, too!