Take Me Out to The Ball Game…

Brad and I got taken out to the ball game by Brad’s sister’s in-laws over the weekend.  (Thanks again, Fallon Family!) They are DIE HARD Detroit Tigers fans – we tried to blend in as best as we could, but mostly enjoyed the sunshine, change of pace, and the great company.  Comerica Park is a beautiful park and baseball is a great American tradition.  Add in some ballpark food and fireworks, and you’ve got a perfect combination for an enjoyable weekend. (HUGE credit to Brad’s parents for keeping the little munchkins overnight.) We missed the little dudes, and it’s nice to be back home again in Indiana!

DSC_1960c DSC_1967cDSC_2048csp DSC_1974c DSC_2053sp DSC_2033c DSC_2045c

PS This week I’m planning to post the rest of the FAQs, a Rewind Post, and some more updates from the boys….feeling ambitious at the moment!

12 Responses to “Take Me Out to The Ball Game…”

1. JEN
    May 18, 2009 at 7:12 pm #

Hey you made it over to our neck of the woods! Glad you had a good time and it’s nice to do something different, isn’t it?

2. mommy2twindaughters
    May 18, 2009 at 9:29 pm #

Its always nice to get a little break. On a side note, you take such beautiful pictures!

May 18, 2009 at 9:37 pm #

I love the picture of the fireworks. It looks like a postcard.

4. Susan
    May 19, 2009 at 8:59 am #

We just live 30 minutes north of Detroit and LOVE Comerica Park. We are going tonight 😉 Glad you enjoyed.

5. K13
    May 19, 2009 at 10:30 am #

I grew up 30 minutes outside of Detroit. This post makes me miss ‘home’ – Comerica Park IS awesome, isn’t it!!! Go Tigers!!

6. Suzanne
    May 19, 2009 at 3:23 pm #

glad you guys got out and enjoyed some sun and ball—sounds like a good idea!!! 😉

hope you feel better soon!

7. Following HIM
    May 19, 2009 at 4:02 pm #

COOL…glad you guys had a little fun over the weekend 🙂 Great, I mean AMAZING pictures!
    ~Elyse

8. Jeve (aka John and Steve)
    May 19, 2009 at 4:21 pm #

Those are some great photos. Especially the last two! Glad you had a nice weekend.

9. Megan
    May 19, 2009 at 4:26 pm #

I’ve never commented before and I enjoy your blog, especially your photos and positive attitude. I was just wondering when it would be Henry’s turn to shine? I’ve enjoyed seeing your boys’ different personalities in those posts.

May 19, 2009 at 8:40 pm #

Ok…rather jealous and ashamed to admit…I LIVE here in MI and have yet to make it to Comerica Park! I walked past it once…does that count? LoL! Glad you had fun!

11. Tamara
    May 20, 2009 at 11:05 am #

I’m a faithful reader of yours and this is my first comment.

So glad you were able to make it to Detroit and see that we do have nice things to offer, one being that beautiful park!

Glad you had a good time and the pics are awesome!

12. jenn
    May 21, 2009 at 9:17 am #

wasnt it just fun at the ball game! the atmosphere, the HOT DOGS! we live 30minutes away from busch stadium where the st louis cardinals play and spend many evenings there! matter of fact, we are going to the cardinal/cubs game tonight!