Scenes from an Overdue Date (Part 1)

Brad and I were blessed by a LONG date on Sunday. (Muchos Gracias Grandparents, Cindy, and Joan!)  It was a FABULOUS date.  We were able to enjoy uninterrupted conversation, delicious dinner, and renewed joy in our relationship.

One thing that I treasure most about our marriage is that spending time with one another never gets old. After 6 years and 4 kids, I still LOVE to date my husband.

See if you figure out what we did on our date based on these pictures. Extra credit if you can name the exact place where each picture was taken.

#1

CIMG2138c

#2

CIMG2136c

#3

CIMG2141c

11 Responses to “Scenes from an Overdue Date (Part 1)”

1. Andrea
    February 19, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Well, #2 is Hinkle Fieldhouse… I want to say #1 is at the new airport, but I have no idea. #3 is in your car… 😉

I'm assuming you may have went to a basketball game & it started around 1?

I'm sure I'm WAY OFF! I can't wait to see the answer so I can laugh AT myself!

2. Heather B.
    February 19, 2009 at 4:28 pm #

#1-Not to sure. Perhaps a wax museum!
    #2-Basketball game at Butler University!!!
    #3-your car! Probably one that you don’t drive on a daily basis!

3. tmzetterberg@yahoo.com
    February 19, 2009 at 6:24 pm #

Looks like you flew to the butler basketball game and got home around 12:45 🙂

jz

4. debi9kids
    February 19, 2009 at 9:21 pm #

Haven’t a clue! LOL
    But, really glad you got to get out and really enjoy yourselves! Every mama and daddy needs that 🙂

5. Hughes & Company
    February 19, 2009 at 11:52 pm #

Well, I know for sure that #2 is at Hinkle. My husband and I went on a date to a BU game recently too. What fun!!! (Sorry they lost, though!) 🙁

6. cmwebb
    February 20, 2009 at 8:52 am #

These pictures are from the Butler Basketball game that was Sunday @ 2:00pm at Hinkle Fieldhouse. I’m not sure about picture 1 but I know that have this same setup at Lucas Oil Stadium.

February 20, 2009 at 10:17 am #

I’m so excited I can participate!
    1) Lucas Oil Stadium, baby!
    2) Hinkle Fieldhouse
    3) Your car
    Glad you had a fun date!

Jennifer Spence
    Avon, IN

8. Chrissie (Nay)
    February 20, 2009 at 8:20 pm #

No matter how many children you have it is always important to remember you are husband and wife first.
    Glad you had a great time and stayed out late.

9. Alysse
    February 20, 2009 at 11:34 pm #

Hi! I am new to your blog. Just read your ENTIRE BLOG! You’re amazing parents!! After reading about your get-away this summer(with the other quad-mamas) it made me read all of their blogs too! Do you think you’ll have another get together w//them anytime soon??

Looks like you had a fun date night 😉

10. 4 AND NO MORE
    February 22, 2009 at 6:37 pm #

So happy you had a great date until 12:45am and went to Lucas Oil stadium and at BB game. A true date!

11. Kate
    February 22, 2009 at 9:17 pm #

FUN! Jon and I are WAYYYYYY overdue on a date. Looks like you went to some sort of sporting event. Basketball? I only agree to those if I get unlimited Dippin’ Dots. 🙂 They always have those at sporting events.