Happy 2 Years of Life x4

happybirthdayalphabets

Happy Birthday, Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac!

We are blessed to have each one of you in our lives.  Each day with you is a GIFT, and today is just another reminder of the miracle of each of your lives, milestones you have conquered, and how far you have come in 730 days! Our love for you is immeasurable!

If you would like to leave a birthday wish for the boys, you are welcome to do so, by leaving a comment.  We look forward to showing them to the boys one day, and sharing with them the encouragement YOU have been to our family!

71 Responses to “Happy 2 Years of Life x4”

1. Mom Taxi Julie
    February 2, 2009 at 9:46 pm #

Happy Birthday to 4 cute little boys!!

2. Terri
    February 2, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

Happy Birthday big boys!

3. debbale
    February 2, 2009 at 10:18 pm #

Happy Birthday! you are four beautiful miracles

4. Emily U
    February 2, 2009 at 10:19 pm #

Happy Birthday to some of my FAVORITES ever! You boys have been such a BLESSING in my life in the short time that I’ve been able to get to know you. You have some INCREDIBLE parents too, who have done such a great job of raising you in these first few years! I am so appreciative that they have allowed me to be a part of your lives. I hope that the Lord will allow me to continue to be a part of your lives for a loooooong time to come and that I’ll be able to see the Lord work directly in each of your lives to call you to Himself.
    Henry, I love your piercing eyes and how a simple look up at me causes me to come unglued and want to pick you up. It’s the silent plea… Brooks, I love your sweet tender heart for your brothers that shows such a true tenderness. Clark, oh how fun you are. I love how willing you are to give hugs to your brother and your loyalty to your mama. Isaac, I love your from the belly giggle that only causes others to want to chuckle. Your joy is truly contagious. I love you, Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac!

5. Arnold Quads
    February 2, 2009 at 11:22 pm #

Happy Birthday x 4! Can’t wait to see what the next year has in store!

February 2, 2009 at 11:41 pm #

Happy Birthday Murray Boys! I look forward to seeing you develop into strong, caring men (just like your dad).

Amy C.

February 2, 2009 at 11:45 pm #

Happy 2nd Birthday to four adorable little boys. We don’t know you, but we love following your blog! If you get any cuter over the next two years…goodness! your mom will have a time w/the girls! 🙂

8. Indigo Bleu Photography
    February 3, 2009 at 12:20 am #

Happy Birthday to Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful year of being 2.

9. Casey's trio
    February 3, 2009 at 12:44 am #

Happy birthday to your boys! I’m so happy you were all home under the same roof to celebrate the day together. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
    God bless!

February 3, 2009 at 9:53 am #

happy birthday boys. I don’t know know you but have been following your blog. Keep up the good work

11. KrissyBo.
    February 3, 2009 at 11:10 am #

Happy 2nd Birthday little cuties! 🙂 Hope you’re all feeling better!

12. Stacey
    February 3, 2009 at 11:53 am #

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday and Happy Birtday to all you sweet boys! Welcome to the world of “2”

From the Holsey triplets

13. The Nolands
    February 3, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

Happy Birthday boys! Mackenzie will be joining the ranks of 2 next Friday. Whoo Hoo!! The wonderful two’s!
    Jim, Allie, and Mackenzie

14. Kim Runyon
    February 3, 2009 at 7:08 pm #

Happy Birthday Clark, Isaac, Brooks, and Henry! You are so loved and blessed!

The Runyon Family

15. Nicole
    February 3, 2009 at 7:50 pm #

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BOYS!

16. Tracy
    February 3, 2009 at 8:22 pm #

Happy Birthday! I hope this year is full of great experiences and fun adventures!!!

17. Joshua Green
    February 3, 2009 at 10:19 pm #

Happy Birthday!!

18. 80fingersntoes
    February 3, 2009 at 10:19 pm #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet boys! Clarke, Henry, Isaac and Brooks…your parents are the best parents ever and they love you SO much! Have a wonderful second birthday and I hope you’re feeling better soon!
    Hugs!

February 3, 2009 at 10:26 pm #

Happy 2nd Birthday, Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac! Have fun celebrating your very special day. You all have grown up so much this past year and are such joys to your parents. I can’t wait to read about next year’s adventures. May the Lord continue to bless you.

Gail from Annapolis, MD

20. Carol
    February 4, 2009 at 12:03 pm #

Happy birthday to four of the cutest little boys I’ve ever seen!

February 5, 2009 at 3:38 pm #

Gramma Murray wants you to know she will love you forever. You are the sunshine(s) of her life and she loves every moment she spends with you. Happy Birthday Henry Clark, Brooks, and Isaac. You are the sweetest guys I have ever met.