Dear Winter,

Dear Winter,

We’ve had enough of your shenanigans.  The only thing nice you’ve given us is a few precious pictures of cuddly sick ones.  We anxiously await your departure.

Yours UN-truly,

The Crew

DSC_0969c

DSC_0973

18 Responses to “Dear Winter,”

1. Robin Lynn
    February 5, 2009 at 12:30 pm #

Love it. Absolutely precious!!!

2. Melissa
    February 5, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

Nothing much to say to that except, AMEN!

3. Corrinne
    February 5, 2009 at 2:17 pm #

Hello from Roanoke, VA. I have been reading your blog for awhile now, one of those lurkers. Your family is absolutely precious. I might not know you personally, but I can tell that you and your husband are wonderful parents, the smiles on your sons faces tell it all. A friend on mine and I were talking about the amazing photos you take. I bought a Canon Rebel XSI for Christmas, just hoping that I would be able to capture some great photos of my 2 1/2 year old. How do you do it? Did you take a photography class, read a book, or are you just a naturally gifted. Well wishes from Virginia.

February 5, 2009 at 3:12 pm #

awww jen :/ sorry for the rough winter!! but what SWEET pictures!
    And you seriously have such a way with your words…very creative writing!! -Sioby 🙂

5. Heather B.
    February 5, 2009 at 4:08 pm #

What sweet pictures! I live in Texas and I am ready for winter to be over too! I hope everyone in your household is feeling better!!!

6. The Gerwer Babies
    February 5, 2009 at 4:19 pm #

Jen, You take amazing pics but i seriously think these are my FAVORITE of all of them! BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys still look amazing despite being sick. So many handsome men around you! And of course, could you look any better just waking up or laying in bed.. jeez 😉

7. Following HIM
    February 5, 2009 at 4:56 pm #

Sweet pictures!! Hope everyone feels better soon!
    ~Elyse~

8. Jess
    February 5, 2009 at 7:05 pm #

LOL! Too cute!

I’m sorry your kiddos still don’t feel well, but that provided such an adorable picture.

9. mamalouise
    February 5, 2009 at 7:52 pm #

Those pictures are beautiful! I love the one of you Jen! If it doesn’t remind you of this awful sickness, it should be framed! 🙂 You have and will continue to be in our prayers! Take care of yourself!

10. Devin
    February 5, 2009 at 8:16 pm #

I’ll second that!

Even through the rough patch, you’re still managing to get some amazingly cute pics! 🙂

Praying for you all,
    Devin in Illnois

February 5, 2009 at 8:24 pm #

So sweet Jen! Love those cuddles! Too bad they’re paired with sick kiddos, but they are still enjoyed.

Hope you’re all feeling better!

12. Jenny
    February 5, 2009 at 9:09 pm #

those pictures are absolutely precious. the boys are getting so big. i started following you guys about a year ago and it’s been so fun to see them grow and change. stay warm and healthy!!!

13. Kate
    February 5, 2009 at 9:40 pm #

I love the pictures! Jen, you are SO beautiful!

14. The McNulty Family
    February 5, 2009 at 11:40 pm #

AHHHH sweet pics Mur! I love you and am glad your on the mend. I hate being so far away.

XOXO
    Gen

15. Jen Wilson
    February 6, 2009 at 12:18 am #

Goodness you’re gorgeous 🙂 At least you have cute winter sick photos.

16. King Quads
    February 6, 2009 at 8:11 am #

Love the pictures…as always.

I think ol’ man winter can pack his bags anytime soon, but at least you got those precious pictures first.

17. Suzanne
    February 6, 2009 at 9:17 am #

yes, go away, icky winter! you are NOT welcome anymore!!!

18. Rachael
    February 6, 2009 at 10:22 am #

oh jen, despite the icky circumstances the pictures are priceless.