ID the Identicals….

DSC_0844arrows

I admit it.  I had to think twice about this picture.  I even checked my answer with another picture just to be sure.  These boys are gonna be trouble for their teachers someday!!!

Tracy was the first comment and guessed correctly. (Email me Tracy, quatro_mama yahoo com and I’ll send you out a little something!) The TV theme song was indeed The Patty Duke Show.  Nick at Nite provided some quality entertainment growing up.

This picture was the closest they’ve looked since this one…

brooksandclark2c

Same order as above. Sweet baby boys. This one is a stumper too…

brooksandclark1

Brooks on the left Clark on the right. Love the arm around his brother.  You think they did that in the womb?

(For those of you new to 4tunate, Brooks and Clark are a rare form of identicals called mono-amniotic twins. Henry and Isaac are fraternal.)

11 Responses to “ID the Identicals….”

1. debi9kids
    January 16, 2009 at 12:26 am #

Well i knew I wouldn’t have known who was who and now i don’t feel so bad hearing you had to double check 😉
    They are just beautiful!

2. Moni Graf
    January 16, 2009 at 12:53 am #

Beauti-mous baby boys (er, toddlers). That was a tough quiz. I didn’t even want to take a stab at it!

Congrats again on the Best Parenting Blog Award! So many people are in love with your family (I’m guilty as charged).

Love you!
    Moni

3. gilloth/Edina
    January 16, 2009 at 4:12 am #

Congrats for winning; and thanks a lot for the information. I must admit Isaac is the only one I can recognize. But I truly enjoy your blog though I’m not a mom.

4. Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows
    January 16, 2009 at 5:32 am #

AWWWWWWWW!!! Beyond precious!!!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA

5. Lindsay
    January 16, 2009 at 7:57 am #

Adorable.. you are right those two are going to be a handful for their teachers.

6. Suzanne
    January 16, 2009 at 8:51 am #

awesome! i LOVE it…kwinky twink stuff gets me everytime—i just think identical twins are so amazing to me–always have been, since i was a little girl watching my mom and her identical twin sister and hearing their stories…what a ride we’re on! 😉

7. The McNulty Family
    January 16, 2009 at 9:24 am #

I love the heart warming bond. So freaking sweet.

Love you mama and your four little/5 men.

XOXO
    Gen

8. Pam
    January 16, 2009 at 10:19 am #

First, congratulation on the Best Parenting Blog award! I really enjoy reading about your beautiful family and you’ll do a great job. Second, I think they all look so much alike and are just adorable….they will have so much fun when they get in school….just think about all the girls they will attract! LOL…A friend in East Texas, Pam

9. 4 Little Men and Girly Twins
    January 16, 2009 at 2:12 pm #

SOOOOO cute! ID twins are AMAZING!!!

Congrats on the award too!!

Britt

10. Fulton Quads
    January 16, 2009 at 10:00 pm #

They are SO cute! Too bad you guys live so far away. My kids are just a few weeks older than yours & I have 3 girls! hint, hint! LOL! BTW, I too have a hard time telling my identicals apart. My hubby swears that he can tell who is who but some times I just do not know! I wish I could send you some of our weather to warm you all up! love, Cathy & the quads

11. Heather
    January 19, 2009 at 9:48 pm #

Congrats on the award . .. I enjoy coming by on a regular basis and getting my “baby fix” (well, now I guess toddler fix) reading your blog.

Also odd is as rare as the mono-amniotic twin thing is, I read a blog of a gal who had mono-amniotic twins in December. I didn’t even realize this until reading this post from you, even though I’d read posts from the both of your blogs on previous occasions about it.