Clickable Moments of 2008

newyear_Page_0

I’m waaaaaaay behind on Christmas postings, but 2008 decided leave us with a nasty wicked stomach virus(What a way to shed those holiday pounds in a hurry!) It’s been an incredibly rough 48 hrs. and I cannot thank Brad’s sister and mom enough for coming to the rescue us in a way that only family can do.  We are EXTREMELY grateful.

Here’s a look back on some of our favorite "clickable" moments of 2008:

January: Murray "Crew Cuts"

February: Let Them Eat Cake

March: The Story is Still Unfolding…

April:  Wombmates Remain Cribmates

May: Love, Mama

June: Little Swimmers

July: Happy Birthday, America!

August: Walks to Remember

September: A Rare Moment

October: Dancing with The Quads

November: It’s All Worth It

December: Greeting Cards Have All Been Sent

We are looking forward to the adventures 2009 is sure to bring and thankful for the "multiple" blessings of 2008!

10 Responses to “Clickable Moments of 2008”

1. therapydoc
    January 1, 2009 at 7:08 pm #

I’m here because you were nominated for that 2008 Weblog award. So glad I stopped by!

January 1, 2009 at 7:13 pm #

So glad you are all starting to feel better! Happy New Year!! Can’t believe it, but the boys will be 2 in no time!!
    TW

January 1, 2009 at 9:39 pm #

Hope you’re all feeling better and so glad you had some help!!

I did something similar to recap our year. Isn’t it fun to realize what a great thing the blog is when you can look back on all that’s happened? Lots of memories captured!!

Happy New Year!

4. Kaitlyn
    January 2, 2009 at 2:46 am #

It’s been lovely sharing ’08 with you, happy ’09!

5. Brandi
    January 2, 2009 at 9:34 am #

Glad ya are feeling better! Loved the picture recap!

6. Suzanne
    January 2, 2009 at 10:21 am #

get well soooooooon, murray fam!!! we love you all, happy new year!!!

7. Rachael
    January 2, 2009 at 10:57 am #

happy new year!

hope you all feel better soon!

8. Cair
    January 2, 2009 at 12:14 pm #

Feel better soon all you Murray’s!

Thanks for the look back on the year. I’ve been following your blog since sometime last winter and it was nice to take a look back. I love your blog and the picture it paints of your family. Your Keeping it Reel series was great in that it helped to put your current experiences in perspective. I hoped one of those would tell us how you chose your boys’ names. I love their names – very easy, but very unique at the same time. If you’re up for sharing I’d love to see a post on that subject some day.

9. Caralyn
    January 2, 2009 at 3:58 pm #

This might be my favorite post of yours EVER….love the trip down memory lane. I just started my blog this past November, I might steal your idea for next January!
    Hope you all are on the mend….we've had a rough few weeks too: Here's what I just wrote in my own blog….

We went to FL to spend the holidays with my family, EVERYONE of us 5 was sick, so………I have composed a little ditty for you all to enjoy!

12 weird looks from absolute strangers
    11 cases of beer (just kidding!)
    10 different types of medication
    9 loved ones celebrating Christmas together
    8 instances of vomiting due to strep throat (Kaitlyn)
    7 people in a fantastic beach house
    6 full days in beautiful Florida on the beach
    5 people crammed in three airplane seats
    4 visits to the doctor/urgent care for Mommy (bronchitis/pneumonia)
    3 miserably sick kids
    2 sets of double ear infections (Lauren & Emma)
    and 1 memorable Christmas of 2008!

:)Caralyn
    Mommy to an almost 6 year old and 20 month old twins

10. Dede
    January 10, 2009 at 5:14 pm #

Hey Jen and Brad it’s Dede(from the NICU). A nurse I work with got a email about your blog and remebered I had the boys and told me about it so here I am. Hi!! Sorry you guys were so sick over the holidays. I love the Christmas card. Mine I’m sure is on hold in the mail, Brad!! Jen if you get a chance (yeh like that will happen with 4 toddlers, trust me I struggle with on one) email me and maybe we can catch up soon. Love you all. Dede (dmwadman@stvincent.org)