Christmas AM 2008

DSC_0764cDSC_0779c

Little Man Clark                                         Little Man Brooks

DSC_0769cDSC_0774c

Little Man Isaac                                          Little Man Henry

DSC_0798c

Only Daddy Could Take His Eye off the Trains for a Picture

21 Responses to “Christmas AM 2008”

1. tmzetterberg@yahoo.com
    January 2, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

Such sweet memories – you are great at capturing them! i LOVE how henry wanted horsie to see too 🙂

jz

2. Williams' bunch
    January 2, 2009 at 4:50 pm #

So cute! 🙂

January 2, 2009 at 5:10 pm #

Great gift and great pictures. I think every time your family is sick, my family is also feeling your pain. It must be a Brownsburg multiples thing. I pray the illnesses end very soon.

The Boccone Crew

January 2, 2009 at 9:31 pm #

Precious!!! You are blessed beyond measure….

5. Tanna's Triplets
    January 2, 2009 at 9:32 pm #

WOW, what a cool toy!! Can we come and play.

6. Misty
    January 2, 2009 at 9:39 pm #

What an awesome crew & pictures! My house is reverse with 4 girls, but mine loved playing with their cousins train too!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year,
    Misty
    MOM to gggg quads

7. Following HIM
    January 2, 2009 at 9:53 pm #

ADORABLE, simply adorable 🙂 Precious, I mean handsome big boys all decked out to play.
    ~Elyse~

8. Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows
    January 2, 2009 at 10:35 pm #

Jen,

Looks like it was worth every penny and more, huh?! So cute, so precious.

xoxo, Veronica in CA

9. Laura
    January 2, 2009 at 10:43 pm #

I love how in the last picture Daddy is smiling at the camera but all the boys are just totally into the trains and loving every minute of it

10. debi9kids
    January 3, 2009 at 12:59 am #

How fantastic! They are REAL boys! Look at them! Big Guys!

just beautiful!

11. Moni Graf
    January 3, 2009 at 1:35 am #

Those boys must have been at the very top of Santa’s GOOD list! What an awesome train table. They’re going to be playing with it so much…..are you afraid the legs will still be present (and sturdy) in about 2 years?

Choo-choo, baby! Love ya!

Moni

12. Rachel E.
    January 3, 2009 at 2:19 am #

I love that train track set! It’s one of the first toys I plan on getting my future kids (in 10 or 20 years or so!). Glad to hear your boys had such a nice Christmas. Happy New Year and may God bless your family abundantly throughout this year!

13. Suzanne
    January 3, 2009 at 9:13 am #

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those boys and those pics!

14. Heather
    January 3, 2009 at 10:17 am #

That train set was a great investment! Imagine the hours of entertainment that will provide!

Great pictures…

heather

15. Rachael
    January 3, 2009 at 12:29 pm #

oh my gosh jen, what sweet pictures! it looks like they really love their present! i gotta ask though, i know that the pictures make everything look calm and serene, but do you run around like a mad woman (like i do) trying to capture everything?

January 3, 2009 at 2:38 pm #

Oh! How much fun that must be for you to watch them enjoy that so much! Such a perfect present!!

I LOVE that the horsey was hanging out to watch and play too! Too cute!

Happy New Year!

17. Kaitlyn
    January 3, 2009 at 11:48 pm #

Your family is just so lovely. Great pictures!

18. The Michaels' Quads
    January 4, 2009 at 2:46 pm #

Hey Guys! Happy New Year! Sorry to see the family had a run of the stomach virus. We're praying nothing of the sorts hits our home…especially during RSV season.

Great pics. Your kids are getting so big. What a good looking family!

Wanted to let you know that we are extremely greatful for all your support this past year. It was so awesome to have encouragement through such an amazing experience in our lives. It's so helpful to have someone who understands what your going through. You eased a lot of our anxieties.

Wishing you a healthy 2009! God is Good!!!

Jon&Tiff; + Quads

19. Kate
    January 4, 2009 at 9:46 pm #

Aw, Jen, I’m so glad you still visit my blog! I check on yours daily! LOVE the train set! One of our friends GAVE us the same set…SO GENEROUS! Mylo LOVES it and possibly has a major obsession with it! (As does my husband.) Looks like your boys will be VERY busy with it!

20. Bethany
    January 5, 2009 at 6:41 am #

I have been following your blog for quite some time but this is my first time commenting. Your babies are so cute! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Also, I am giving you two blog awards. You can see them at my blog.
    Have a good 2009!
    ~Bethany~

21. Busy Momma
    January 5, 2009 at 4:05 pm #

i bet daddy’s having just as much fun with the train as the boys are!