2 Week Notice…

It’s Coming!  It’s Coming!

Our little preemies will be two years old in 14 days.  Goodness Gracious!  It’s absurd!

I showed the boys their one year video this morning and was reminded of how much has truly changed in one year. Alright, not gonna get overly sentimental just yet. (Now would be a great time to invest your savings into Kleenex stock. I have a feeling that it’s just about to spike in about 14 days.)

Continuing on…So while I work on some birthday business I thought I would repost some of the highlights from last year’s birthday.  Many of you have joined us this year and missed out on last year’s celebration, and for the rest of you it will hopefully provide a fun flashback.

I know I will never forget my blue bathtub of icing one year agobut the pictures were sooooo worth it!

Murray
Henry0021Brooks0015
Henry                                                                      Brooks

Clark0016 Isaac0009
Clark                                                                       Isaac
(Amazing Professional Photography Above Courtesy of Megelaine Images.)

table
More cake! This time in cupcake form for their party.
cupcake
The adorable monkey cupcakes. Loved those!
 car
Favorite gift.
  famof6
One Year Survived – February 2, 2008

I do believe the second year has flown by faster than the first! More 2nd birthday details to come…

PS Get ready to see a little birthday decor around here very soon! =)

24 Responses to “2 Week Notice…”

1. Jenny B
    January 19, 2009 at 3:38 pm #

still can’t believe they’re almost 2!! that’s crazy!:) that means big boy beds and potty training are just around the corner right??! agh!:)love ya girl
    jenny

2. Candace
    January 19, 2009 at 3:47 pm #

Turning 2 is great. I am currently 4 months away from my one and only turning 3 years. Good luck! I have found that since he turned 2 years he is more vocal and not afraid to tell me he is not happy!

3. Gayle
    January 19, 2009 at 5:22 pm #

Absolutely wonderful photos. All of them!

4. mrs boo radley
    January 19, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Wow, they’re almost two! How fun! My sister and I are 15 years apart and I vividly remember her at two…each age just gets better and better.

Loved watching your video–thanks for linking back to it!

5. Stephanie
    January 19, 2009 at 5:38 pm #

I still just LOVE those pics! I have read since way back when, but it is true..what a great flashback! :)
    I cant wait to hear all about the bday stuff coming up!
    They are just adorable!!

6. Fulton Quads
    January 19, 2009 at 6:05 pm #

Yes investing is Kleenex stock is what we all need. They are ADORABLE!
    Happy EARLY 2nd Birthday Murray Crew!

Love, The Fulton Quads

January 19, 2009 at 6:23 pm #

Watched the video again, fell in love again! Can’t believe how much they’ve changed in a year! More handsome every day (who even knew that was possible?). Kisses to all four!!
    TW

8. Lindsay
    January 19, 2009 at 6:39 pm #

oohh Loved seeing these again I was a lurker last year 😛 The boys look so little checking out the car! Can’t wait to see all of the pictures from this years celebration :)

9. Emily
    January 19, 2009 at 8:11 pm #

awwww! i really MUST come kick you out for a date night soon! i miss these fabulous cuties!

10. Kate
    January 19, 2009 at 8:25 pm #

Those cake pics are the best! Two ALREADY??? Can’t believe it.

11. Emily
    January 19, 2009 at 8:52 pm #

I’ve been meaning to post a message and tell you something since you posted the 1 year pics a year ago.. Dawn dish soap is excellent at cutting grease! If you do the cake and icing thing (which did create adorable photos) again this year, I’d have a bottle on hand. They actually use Dawn to get oil off animals after a spill. I know it not the most child friendly product, but you won’t need to use much and you can dilute it. Plus, it will definitely help clean your colored bath tub!

12. The Gerwer Babies
    January 19, 2009 at 9:05 pm #

Wow from babies to little boys over night it seems!!
    Cant wait to see what you have in store for their 2nd b-day.
    I will get our first stuff up when we all feel better. FLU IS NOT FUN!

13. J
    January 19, 2009 at 9:17 pm #

Such cute photos – amazing what a difference a year makes. Your boys are adorable.

JO

14. The McNulty Family
    January 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm #

AHHHH LOVING THE FLASHBACK!! Ah Jenners, you just made my heart melt!

Love you all!
    Gen

15. Following HIM
    January 19, 2009 at 11:56 pm #

Okay because you’ve got skills, your blog looks AMAZING! Can not believe the boys will be two in two weeks! Seriously…time does fly fast :) They are growing up (tear, tear, tear) :) Have a great week!!!
    ~Elyse~

16. Jenn
    January 20, 2009 at 1:31 am #

Hi! I have been reading your blog for a while, and Congratulations on the big Blog win! You have an amazing family, and I absolutely love reading your blog!
    I actually had a question about your “watermark on your pictures. How did you get it? I would like to do that on my blog as well, as I have found pictures of my babe randomly on the internet. Come to my blog and let me know!

17. tyra
    January 20, 2009 at 3:08 am #

Wow, I can’t believe they’re almost two! I remember the pictures from their first birthday, but they’re still too cute! I’m loving the new layout too.

18. Brandi
    January 20, 2009 at 1:01 pm #

Love those pictures! I am one of the few that joined in the past few months, but have enjoyed your blog so very much. Two is fun, and I am sure your boys will provide many more memories for you!

19. Suzanne
    January 20, 2009 at 1:43 pm #

soooooooooo exciting!!! wish i could come celebrate with the little fellas!!! LOVED looking back at last year. miss you guys! you doing new stuff to your layout? very cool… xoxoX

20. Goerlich Quadruplets
    January 20, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

someone stop the clock! it is going by way too fast. unbelievable that you’re entering the terribly terrific twos! can’t wait to see what the birthday fun will bring. love to your whole bunch – mari

21. Andrea
    January 20, 2009 at 5:35 pm #

Can you tell your bloggers who did your layout???

thanks from colder MN!

22. Emily
    January 20, 2009 at 6:51 pm #

aww, i miss the pudge! 😉

23. therapydoc
    January 21, 2009 at 6:10 pm #

My son, a twin, just had twins and when I visited (they also have a 2-year old) I thought, well, you could double this and it would STILL be wonderful, in fact double the wonderful.

I found this in Best Web Blogs and am so glad I did.

24. Danielle
    January 21, 2009 at 6:56 pm #

I can NOT imagine potty training x4! I am at the tail end of potty training my 22 month old and it’s exhausting! I’ll be praying for you when I hear you heading down that road! (: Anyway… I just wanted to say that I agree that the 2nd year flies by faster than the first! Wow. It’s so sad! Slow down! (:
    Danielle
    PS I love your new “header”